News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red Ketchup - Cheyenne : A future 5000+ pop village.

Started by RedKetchup, August 13, 2014, 11:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

all my TP has 20 people in each, and maybe only 2 or 3 are working, all the other are taking their....  each market has 15 each. i would need a 'pause' tool. you select all the map and put everything on pause like the priority or destroy Tools, everything in red it will going to apply .... apply a 'pause' on all these building, thats what i would need ^^. and then 'unpause' them ^^ to reassign people ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

This winter, try firing everyone. Then rehire by occupation, unpausing between each one. Farmers first, since they are the most important, then producers, etc, and do vendors and traders last; it doesn't much matter where they live.

RedKetchup

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on August 21, 2014, 06:48:01 PM
all my TP has 20 people in each, and maybe only 2 or 3 are working, all the other are taking their....  each market has 15 each. i would need a 'pause' tool. you select all the map and put everything on pause like the priority or destroy Tools, everything in red it will going to apply .... apply a 'pause' on all these building, thats what i would need ^^. and then 'unpause' them ^^ to reassign people ^^

20 people in each TP? Isn't that a bit excessive? Even the default is 6 and I lower that to 3. I mean, it's not like they have to work constantly even at 3. Why not just fire 12 of the lazy buggers?
They won't even have to collect EI but will go right to work as laborers.

RedKetchup

the problem @rkelly17 is : having a pop of 400 and having a pop of 4000 is totally 2 different worlds. once you hit 2700, all the citizens get like a different behavior, they dont act as they should be and the game doesnt react as should be too. i know it sounds crazy, but it s what i m seeing. the jobs are starting to not get done for random reasons. or I always do bad designs or something. ^^

EDIT: mainly cause people arent getting assigned to nearest jobs. so i ve got to add and add traders cause the first 3,6,9,12,15... workers arent working at all. at 3 or 6 at some point i was getting 0 item to sell, and anything i bought was staying there in the TP.

EDIT2 : maybe it s my bad designs, i dunno. trying to work on more efficient designs... only when you try them you finally see if it s working or not. (and you see problems to get with)

RedKetchup

THEY ARE COMING ! They are coming ! ROFLMAO

2 rows of nomads LOL

how many ? i dunno yet LOL
Will I take them ? Yes, i just want to pop 5000 and Game Over LOL
Will I survive a year ? haha No. will have thousands of death ROFL i dunno, probably will certainly succeed to keep maybe 2000-3000 total pop ? can we call that survive ? LOL
Why I am doing it ? lol, i just want to close it and delete it LOL, so sick of it ^^

RedKetchup

Holy God !!
mhahaha ! Sickness ! lol

Before : 4712 Bannies :)

Nomads : 654 Nomads :)

After : 5366 Bannnies

GAME OVER ! LOL

RedKetchup

irrelevant

LOL! Two wins with one batch of nomads! Hots off to you sir! ;D

irrelevant

Quote from: rkelly17 on August 22, 2014, 08:01:11 AM
Quote from: RedKetchup on August 21, 2014, 06:48:01 PM
20 people in each TP? Isn't that a bit excessive? Even the default is 6 and I lower that to 3. I mean, it's not like they have to work constantly even at 3. Why not just fire 12 of the lazy buggers?
They won't even have to collect EI but will go right to work as laborers.
In Rickettsville, I also had 20 guys working at each TP once I was fully engaged in trading. It simply moves things in and out of the TPs better.

Markets were the same way, many of my markets were maxxed out on vendors (25 each) and the rest had mostly 15-20 vendors.

When your town gets huge, logistics is the crucial function, and you need to assign appropriate manpower.

Besides, if you have thousands of guys, it's not like you need them to be doing other stuff.  ;)

Trizeropz

Wow RedKetchup. i read your whole blog about your town unfortunately, only just now. i got an orgasm. this structure. wow!! it looks so so so beautiful. if i look at my town i now its very ugly. it was my first try with woodcutter economy and i placed buildings everywhere and had to change a lot right in the game. i couldnt plan so much before starting a village. im not that patient^^and i am jealous about your style. i would like to steal that partially.^^
i thinking about to try the same seed as you:))
i am sorry for posting in this old thread and i am sorry for my bad english xd

RedKetchup

haha no worries, go ahead :)

yeah the town look nice :)
and thanks for the compliments :)

if i would redo it.... i would go with my medieval set :)

Trizeropz

i wont play with mods^^ i will do :)

assobanana76

Red great job!
I was wondering a few examples of your cities as well as to see the work as modders!
and then I find this thread !!
great!
I believe that I could never get to 5000 !!  ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup