News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Colorful 2-Floors Little Houses v1.0 - Redketchup

Started by RedKetchup, October 19, 2014, 03:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XSwifTX

I think the roofs all sag because the citizens were a bunch of lazy bums who got kicked out of the nice big city and now they are just doing the best they can.......with as little work as possible.  ;D

irrelevant

Nilla

Don´t mind about a little "sagging". Too perfect is not Banished-like at all :)

Mahnogard

Quote from: Nilla on November 08, 2014, 03:29:47 AM
Don´t mind about a little "sagging". Too perfect is not Banished-like at all :)

I agree. :) I never actually noticed them until JimmiG mentioned it.

ghostmeow

I absolutely love this mod. I'm new to Banished and like to play games unaltered at first before I play them with mods. But I made a new game just so I could use mods and this is by far one of my favs. The only thing that would make it better (imo) is if there was a stone house version or the option to upgrade. Thanks a lot, though! Keep up the great creations! :)

Paul_J

Red - this is one of the best mods, to the exclusion of all other 'house' mods (including Luke's originals!)

I have only one issue, though - and even that may be related to a pc full rebuild ten days ago (but a Banished re-install, inc mods should have fixed that).

With a reasonable amount of thought and planning, I can build the game progressively to many hundreds of citizens, and have done so with (usually) some twenty-two mods; however - occasionaly, when single-left-clicking on any of your two-level houses (no other object) - usually away from the city-center - the game will crash.

Any others have this? It's "likely" some aberration in my machine, and I will simply live with it if I have to, just backing up every minute, but it's a bit of a pain.

pj

RedKetchup

i dunno maybe a bug from the game. there is nothing in the code that can trigger that. if you notice one, without selecting it, go pickup the remove building tool, and do a click on the stairs that go up, and let it remove completly. and when it s gone, you can rebuild a new one at same place.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

Quote from: Paul_J on November 16, 2014, 08:30:30 AM
Red - this is one of the best mods, to the exclusion of all other 'house' mods (including Luke's originals!)

I have only one issue, though - and even that may be related to a pc full rebuild ten days ago (but a Banished re-install, inc mods should have fixed that).

With a reasonable amount of thought and planning, I can build the game progressively to many hundreds of citizens, and have done so with (usually) some twenty-two mods; however - occasionaly, when single-left-clicking on any of your two-level houses (no other object) - usually away from the city-center - the game will crash.

Any others have this? It's "likely" some aberration in my machine, and I will simply live with it if I have to, just backing up every minute, but it's a bit of a pain.

pj
The only thing I ever have experienced that was like this, was one time I was left clicking through many structures, one after another, using the pathfinding tool. After I had clicked dozens of times, going pretty fast, I crashed out on a left click. I think it was on a farm. This was a large map with between 2000-4000 pop. I'd probably run out of free memory.

Paul_J

Hmmm.. That's kinda what I expected..

It's not an OOM issue, Irrelevant, especially being DX11 with a 3-gig GTX780 and a 64-bit OS, (being a FlightSimulatorX nut, I monitor this like a hawk) and there's no mention in the Event Viewer - which was a surprise.

"if you notice one, without selecting it," - not possible, I'm afraid, Red - it's totally unexpected, with random timing - and maybe not at all for two - three days, then boom! one click on one of the houses and she's gone. It never happens on fields, orchards, barns, other houses, town hall, tailors, blacksmiths, fishing posts, traders, markets, churches, stockpiles, water-driven woodchoppers, and so on - only these superb little two-storied houses.

I think I'll abandon this particular (GREAT!) game (cheesh!), re-download the houses and start a new one with the fresh pkm.

Anyway - Mucho Nachos for the feedback, guys.

pj

irrelevant

Do you show any conflicts in your mod listing? I've had games crash out because of trying to utilize conflicting resources (the same food resource modified in two different mods). Houses contain food.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Paul_J on November 16, 2014, 12:31:20 PM
I think I'll abandon this particular (GREAT!) game (cheesh!), re-download the houses and start a new one with the fresh pkm.

Anyway - Mucho Nachos for the feedback, guys.

pj

Pj dont !!!!!
just without selecting it, go pickup the remove building tool, and do a click on the stairs that go up, and let it remove completly. and when it s gone, you can rebuild a new one at same place.
it will be fixed

assobanana76

I reorganized the files of the mod after the updating of CC : MH and I must have accidentally deleted .pkm the mod .
Now I tried to download the file but does not work ..
I missed something ?
was withdrawn to be included in the new Red's mod with the second floor of the buildings of the vanilla game ?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

salamander

@assobanana76 -- Are you getting an error on the download, or can you actually download the file, but when installed, it won't work in the game?

assobanana76

Quote from: salamander on November 24, 2014, 11:28:46 AM
@assobanana76 -- Are you getting an error on the download, or can you actually download the file, but when installed, it won't work in the game?
the zip can't open!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!