Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Sightseeing In Banished Land

Started by Paeng, November 11, 2014, 09:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

looks great together :)

how you liked it ? and hows about the new animated road lamp posts ? ^^

(once a mod is posted, i never get comments on how people found these mods^^)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

calli74

I only managed to play a little with it so far and I don't have Paeng's mad skills but I'm really liking it, I just started yet another new town because of updating all my mods and my little fishers homes have never had such luxury around their homes before. I'm looking forward to doing more with it when the town is stable and I can start building the big things.

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 26, 2017, 02:00:40 PMonce a mod is posted, i never get comments on how people found these mods

Oh... well, I always hope that my towns and scenes show best how much I appreciate the things you guys create... I can do a lot better with images than with words... :-[

Quoteand hows about the new animated road lamp posts ?

Very cool idea - it's a pity that they are so small, the nice effect is almost lost  :'(
I know such small items are hard to make - I wish we could see as much of the flame as in the torches...  :)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

RedKetchup

we cant make a lamp post as huge as an house lol. they are at good size, and the flame inside is even a bit bigger than should be but still very good as size.
all the problem is that game doesnt zoom in enough to appreciate the work and the details we put in :(

thats a shame because pretty sure the game can handle it, can handle a +25% - +50% more zoom in and i dont know why it is not.
we need people spamming the developper and asking better closer zoom. ^^

QueryEverything

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 26, 2017, 02:00:40 PM
looks great together :)

how you liked it ? and hows about the new animated road lamp posts ? ^^

(once a mod is posted, i never get comments on how people found these mods^^)

I hate the days when I am AFK @RedKetchup , I know I pester you & the other modders for items, but, when I'm AFK, I also don't feel like I can support you & all the work everyone does.
I always try & remember to stop back when I download something, but, lately ...  I'm sorry for that.  Please know though that even when I am quiet, or not around, I am wanting to be here waving my hands and offering encouragement. :)

I may have snuck some data use from hubby's work connection and downloaded the latest mods last night, so I can try them out.
Looks like I won't have data again for another 2 weeks, I am arguing with the company now who said I would have it this week, and it's not happening.  *annoyed
Gah, I'm shopping around, I need my internet!!  LOL
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

awwww i hope you fix that most soon as possible  :'(

QueryEverything

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 26, 2017, 08:24:22 PM
awwww i hope you fix that most soon as possible  :'(

Thank you :)  I have been scheduled for the 9th March.  Needless to say I am not impressed. :(
Will make some more noise with them tomorrow.  :) ;)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 26, 2017, 04:06:01 PMthe work and the details we put in :(
thats a shame because pretty sure the game can handle it

Absolutely, as evidenced by using the zoom-hack - most things still look crisp and vibrant... not sure why he gave us such a limited zoom...  :(

calli74

I'm still trying to figure out the zoom hack, I tried instructions I found here, but couldn't manage it. :(

Abandoned

Just wanted to say the mission with those roads looks absolutely fabulous.  Good job @Paeng , @RedKetchup , and @kid1293  :)

RedKetchup

the strange thing is ... the road decorations are exactly the same .png as the walls , but on the ground, near building that has the orange color predominant... make it look like it changed color ^^

Paeng

Quote from: calli74 on February 27, 2017, 06:16:52 AMI'm still trying to figure out the zoom hack

Yeah, at first sight it seems daunting... took me a while, too...   :(

I made a step-by-step tutorial here, maybe that can help  :)

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 27, 2017, 07:02:44 AMsame .png as the walls , but on the ground, near building that has the orange color predominant...

Not sure... maybe the lighting comes out different on such small items?

calli74

Woot, got it, Paeng, thankyou, now I can zoom.

elemental

Paeng's step-by-step zoomhack guide is the only one that made sense to me. I tried a different one ages ago but I just couldn't get it to work.

So yes, big thank you to Paeng.

RedKetchup

question : Do these road pieces need to be ghosted ? because if not ghosted and have a real 1x1 tile... i can make a stone road decal under it, printed on the ground