News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Sightseeing In Banished Land

Started by Paeng, November 11, 2014, 09:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 27, 2017, 05:55:08 PMquestion : Do these road pieces need to be ghosted ? because if not ghosted and have a real 1x1 tile... i can make a stone road decal under it, printed on the ground

Personally, I like them ghosted - because that way they can be used just about everywhere, for different purposes, decorations and so on. Plus I like the way we can demolish via the trash can, for tricky layouts that is a big help...  ;)

If you put in a fixed stone road, there is no possibility to choose a different ground for those pathways - it will always be that one stone road, right (?)...

But hey, I'm not married to that idea... if you see a good reason or think that's the better way, I can also live with an un-ghosted set...  :)

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: Paeng on February 28, 2017, 03:47:14 AM
Quote from: RedKetchup on February 27, 2017, 05:55:08 PMquestion : Do these road pieces need to be ghosted ? because if not ghosted and have a real 1x1 tile... i can make a stone road decal under it, printed on the ground

Personally, I like them ghosted - because that way they can be used just about everywhere, for different purposes, decorations and so on. Plus I like the way we can demolish via the trash can, for tricky layouts that is a big help...  ;)

If you put in a fixed stone road, there is no possibility to choose a different ground for those pathways - it will always be that one stone road, right (?)...

But hey, I'm not married to that idea... if you see a good reason or think that's the better way, I can also live with an un-ghosted set...  :)

bah real 1x1 road needs a trash can too. the only diff is you cant build in middle of another building footprint unless it is a road tile too.
ghosted cannot let a footprint cause it is 0x0 tiles.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Paeng

Deep Forest Logging

* Full story here...

Paeng

Tylertonsville

An ongoing journal, showing developments from day 1 on and featuring a lot of new mods...
Currently at year 25, pop ~120

Full story here...

RedKetchup

sweet :) comments on the new mod ? :)

Paeng

RedKetchup

Nilla

As always, I enjoy looking at your town! :)

Paeng

The Heinz Farm

:D

* Continuing saga here...

RedKetchup

sweet :) wonderful !

i love so much this fodder thing :)

it really make the game a good 3D which seems never got before :)

is that super hard on your computer these Fodder Farmers ?

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on March 13, 2017, 12:34:39 PMi love so much this fodder thing :)

Yeah, it's a really nice chain  :)

Quoteis that super hard on your computer

well, yeah - when I scroll into an area with fodder, things slow down quite a bit...  ;)

So far I don't mind, I just use the minimap to jump in and out... and 1 fodder circle gives plenty anyway, I don't see a need to build more than one  :)

RedKetchup

Necora

That fodder idea is really cool @RedKetchup I wish we could do it for all other crops, or at least the grains.

brads3

RED could that fodder field be used to do fruits like strawberry,blueberry and a few apple trees but on  a smaller radious?

RedKetchup

to plant food there is no problem, the problem is they arent allowed to harvest it. asap it is written "edible" in the flag of the resource, they arent allowed to harvest it.
you would need a combo foresters planter -  gatherer harvester.