News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Sightseeing In Banished Land

Started by Paeng, November 11, 2014, 09:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueryEverything

@brads3 (Stiles), Kral has a mod that allows different fruit trees, you just need a forester and a harvester.

I'd love to see more in the future @RedKetchup especially for those of us who always suck with our seeds, haha.
I don't think I've had a good pasture or orchard seed in ages and have to rely on Kral's mods. 
You could do a full mod like his, ohhhhhhhhhhhh my ...  i'd be in blackberry heaven.
Just imagine in your bakery selling blackberry & apple crumbles, oh nom nom nom
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: QueryEverything on March 13, 2017, 10:18:08 PM

hmmmmm miam!

I ll do something after colorful little house 2.0 :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

i know QUERY. it is in the journey. but i find the circles too large and it specifies the type of orchard. i did try to overlap several different foresters the other day. the smaller gatherers don't work with those trees,including necora's vanilla. and i didn't get the payoff i was hoping for even after 5-10 years of waiting for growth. not saying i want it overpowering. but with all the other items a gatherer finds the the odds of picking up the orchard fruits lessens. seems the gatherer would get only 2 of the new fruits per yr and in small amounts. plus that set is limited to trees and grapes. i was thinking more like strawberry,black, blue berry, and some apple and maple trees.
   NECORA;S maple forester does better especially on payoff. but the version i have has sap coded different than CC so i have to have 2 forests plus several buildings just to get to the syrup. the boiler uses charcoal only.
   the fodder does make the game look better than the flat ground we have. i was trying to think of ways to get different plants both for looks and food. then you could have a bushy meadow around the housing and storage center and add the larger forests outside of it.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on March 14, 2017, 07:30:49 AM
   the fodder does make the game look better than the flat ground we have. i was trying to think of ways to get different plants both for looks and food. then you could have a bushy meadow around the housing and storage center and add the larger forests outside of it.

yeah i agree and it was my main goal when i did it ^^ (not to have the new resource.... but i used it as an excuse ^^)

there is certainly a way to improve it by randonly ask to plant some grass, some bushes, some flowers, some herbs, some mushrooms, some different wild species.... some berries....

hehe

QueryEverything

Quote from: RedKetchup on March 13, 2017, 11:52:37 PM
Quote from: QueryEverything on March 13, 2017, 10:18:08 PM

hmmmmm miam!

I ll do something after colorful little house 2.0 :)

i may have to remind you of that :)

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Paeng

Just fiddling with some new mods...  ;)

Go West!

New Fodder and Flowers

Perfume Village

:)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

kid1293

RedKetchup

embx61

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

QueryEverything

Quote from: embx61 on April 10, 2017, 03:35:37 PM
Quote:) !!!
Quote:) !!!

:) !!!

:) !!!  ;)

In other news, these pictures are why I had thought of a splash screen mod with artists and village builders works also shown, amazingly talented screenshots, and the ridiculous patience you have to use the camera tool!  Me, I'm hope with "zoom in, zoom out" haha. 

Love these shots, I love the mods, but seeing how people use them is always exciting for me.  :D

What are the map details @Paeng ?  I want to step out from my Valleys / CC Very Large / Forest, but haven't found one I must love.  Either not enough hills, nor enough water (so no plains ones for me). 

Paeng

Quote from: QueryEverything on April 10, 2017, 07:08:58 PMWhat are the map details

Nothing special, a small valleys map... normally, I use medium maps, and I always want a mix with some hills, I "hate" completely flat maps...  :D

Same for large or xtra large maps, I simply don't have a need for them - for 5 to 900 peeps a medium map is more than sufficient... except maybe the occasional CC Marsh where land is rare...  :)

Necora

What terrain is that? One of the new CC ones? I need to keep pestering @kralyerg to release the terrain from CC as a stand alone ;)

Paeng

Quote from: Necora on April 11, 2017, 02:58:02 PMWhat terrain is that?

Hmmm... good question  :)  I think that was the one that comes with "Jungle Rivers"...

Paeng

tanypredator