News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Colonial Charter Site Not Accessable

Started by Kristahfer, November 09, 2016, 07:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOtherMicheal

Well that is both good and bad news  :-\

Good news that CC still lives on but bad that GoDaddy turned out to be a pack of money-hungry jerks.
And I hope things are settling back to normal for your personal life ShockPuppet.

Thanks for the update and it'll be great to see CC on a new, friendlier server (for both us and you!)

estherhb

DesoPL

Hope CC site will back soon, i kinda can't wait for news for megamod!

ShockPuppet

We have a really cool and easy CC downloads section on the new site, it is working well. Shouldnt be too long now.

catty-cb

good news looking forward to seeing the new site   ;D

DesoPL

It's about fucking time! Ozzy Osbourne.

Oenanthe

I have already tried the Megamod as I have Banished through Steam, unfortunately I can't use it.  Due to poor eyesight I have to have the UI at a larger setting than normal and some of the menu icons (particularly for the houses options) went off the edge of the screen and I couldn't access them.  If there was any way these bars could be made double depth so that they fitted on the screen, or a system that meant I could scroll through the ones on the end, I would quickly re install, but I don't know anything about modding and about how much work that would be.  I just thought I would mention it.

banfan11

Great news, Shock. Hope your move and your dog are both doing well and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

ShockPuppet

the new site is up, we are in the process of bring content back over.

If you were an existing member there, then you should get an email. check your spam if its not in your inbox. Otherwise, your member details have been moved to the new site, including your user name and email address. you have a new random password for security reasons, so if you missed the email, just use the Forgot Password feature.

games, colonial charter and MegaMod development site: www.blackliquidsoftware.com

(this is not a spam message lol, sorry to WoB for posting a link)

RedKetchup

Thanks you shock !
i've put the new link in my shortcuts, thanks you.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Discrepancy

Quote from: Oenanthe on November 22, 2016, 01:19:26 AM
I have already tried the Megamod as I have Banished through Steam, unfortunately I can't use it.  Due to poor eyesight I have to have the UI at a larger setting than normal and some of the menu icons (particularly for the houses options) went off the edge of the screen and I couldn't access them.  If there was any way these bars could be made double depth so that they fitted on the screen, or a system that meant I could scroll through the ones on the end, I would quickly re install, but I don't know anything about modding and about how much work that would be.  I just thought I would mention it.

No doubt you have already seen this, but here, Kralyerg has made this mod to make the toolbars shorter again:
http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/56-short-toolbar/
Others might be interested.

kralyerg

Thanks for posting that, @Discrepancy. I had read this comment, and it prompted me to make that addon mod. But then I forgot where I read this, so I couldn't come back to link it. :)

Oenanthe

Thank you, Kralyerg  and Discrepancy, knowing nothing about modding I had no idea about how much work it would be to create a solution and I know my requirements certainly aren't needed by most players.

I'll see about trying to get it added in tomorrow and give Megamod a try again.

Oenanthe

All loaded up and working wonderfully.

Looks like I might be starting a new game soon to see what I can do with Megamod.

Thank you to all involved.