News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice Edition 1.22 FULL

Started by RedKetchup, December 24, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye

I mostly read discussions, but I just had to comment for a change and say thank you, RedKetchup, for this fantastic new mod. Since downloading it, all I want to do is find time to play Banished. :) Right now I am trying out the new dock set (on Entangled Plain terrain). All of the dock buildings are just perfect. I am not the best city builder, but I am having loads of fun and have established a thriving little dock town on a lake.

Many thanks again!

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Bleys

There seems to be a bug with the covered storage. It happened in the previous version also and I was hoping it would be fixed, so I thought I should bring it to your attention. I looked around and couldn't find any other discussions of it (although I might have missed something).

When building a bridge, the materials needed to build it just start emptying out of the covered storage until it is empty. Workers try to put it back, but it just pops right back out.

I've done some testing and it happens with all covered storage even if all other mods are removed. Normal storage works fine, so I can just use that, but I really like the look of the covered storage and hope that you guys can find a solution.

brads3

good catch. that is a super write up on it,BLEYS.there have been reports of storages emptying oddly on other mods.hopefully the way you specifically described it will hep solve them. it is quite strange that it happens when you build bridges. i take it it doesn't happen with any other building? did you delete the start pile or did you still have it for the laborers to use?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Bleys on December 28, 2018, 04:30:46 PM
There seems to be a bug with the covered storage. It happened in the previous version also and I was hoping it would be fixed, so I thought I should bring it to your attention. I looked around and couldn't find any other discussions of it (although I might have missed something).

When building a bridge, the materials needed to build it just start emptying out of the covered storage until it is empty. Workers try to put it back, but it just pops right back out.

I've done some testing and it happens with all covered storage even if all other mods are removed. Normal storage works fine, so I can just use that, but I really like the look of the covered storage and hope that you guys can find a solution.

thanks you for the precise report !

i saw on video youtube a person or 2 getting this problem in 1.11.
i totally see the bug happening, but where is the problem...this is the part i dont understand.

probably there is a bug in the game with the graphic/setup/footprint of the pasture and it triggers it sometime. because there is absolutely nothing else different with covered / specialized stockpiles. and without that feature, the covered stockpile cease to exist and will look exactly like a normal one.

nothing i can do. out of let them exist in the game so people dont crash, and turn them OFF of the toolbar so people never use them back again.

wiscoke

@Bleys  is the bridge ever build then? If yes , Will the rest of the materials be put back in the covered storage afterwards?

RedKetchup

Updated to FULL 1.21 version.

so little patch 1.21 got :

A new Dock Market 10x10
Fixed the 1x2 storage, citizens will use it now.
Fixed all Dock Set so all buildings will have now a full row of "fake roads" in front preventing the citizens to being stuck.
Fixed Wild Cotton, Wild Flax, Wild Oats, they were looking too much standing above the ground.

RedKetchup

Updated to FULL 1.22 version.

Patch notes: Fixed a 1.21 bug with Dock pieces.

taniu

@RedKetchup  :D thank you very much - great mods - I like it very much. Cheers

RedKetchup

Quote from: 1 on January 01, 2019, 08:21:47 AM
I like so much the forest now, its not so empty with this mod, but my game start to slow so much when zooming out on the high perspective view, my computer is too slow.  :'( Which kind of computer power is needed that the game not start to slow?

sorry >< but if you take the habit to play like me : all zoom IN 99% of the time ? :)
for sure mods that add so much good graphic goodies so we need a better computer to compare with vanilla game.

RedKetchup

at that particular event when you zoom in and out.... should be a more video card related lag.

RedKetchup

getting hard with big maps and starting to crash when it saves.... more a ram issue..
and when  loading.... time longer and starting to lag with hundreds of citizens.... more a cpu mhz thing...

RedKetchup

reduce overall the size of your maps and see. maybe to can find the proper middle.

froggyzor

Hi!

I have a problem with seafood farms. For the first year or so they work ok but after some time they get the production limit icon and stop working. I increased the limits but that didn't help. Building another farm also didn't help. Any idea why this is happening? is this a bug or I'm missing something?

RedKetchup

seafood with a menu you choose to pickup should only worry about food.

the RNG seafood where you cant choose what to farm, this one has an extra flag because the pearls which are mineral.