News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

DS Small Village v1.1

Started by Discrepancy, September 16, 2016, 06:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesoPL

What is latest version of this mod? Can't find anywhere here.

Maldrick

@DesoPL  If you go to the 107 download section and sort by modder, Discrepancy's mods come up on the first page:

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;cat=4;start=0;sortby=membername;orderby=asc

The newer version was broken into separate mods, but the titles indicate what's what for that set.  It's been a while since I loaded it all up but you might want to check the individual pages for load orders.  Wouldn't be a bad idea to give it all a quick look under debug if you are using other mods with them because there are a lot of unique resources in the set.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

twilightbreeze

am playing your DS Small Village (all 4 mods), and I love it, it's great except.....

I could wish there were a smaller option for the town hall and hospital, as well as a non-diagonal option for the hospital.

I play small and tiny maps, and they are just so big. Just a suggestion. Otherwise, I love the mods.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.