News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mod Request (please) Small Milk Barn/Churner

Started by QueryEverything, January 30, 2017, 08:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

i like a modular idea. am i asleep or am i missing the link to test this dairy??

kid1293

Go back to sleep.  ;D

No, you didn't miss anything. This is what I am working on.
And it gave me ideas... (as usual)

I finished the 'small' dairy and thought - why not make it smaller. :)
Then I had a complete house I didn't want to waste. And therefore and hereafter...

Yeah, I like it modular too. It gives the possibility to make independent workplaces.
Can be used by themselves of course.  8)

brads3

hmm ABANDONED is confusing me then. i thought she said she was using it. but then she probly used her magic tree and stole it

Abandoned

@kid1293 modular ideas sounds really great, have fun with it.  You should enjoy what you are making because it shows in the end product.  @brads3 have a nice nap :)

RedKetchup

i hope you guys when you are doing tiny things.... they arent as powerful as the big ones ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

Good thought @RedKetchup tiny should probably produce less.

@kid1293 since you mentioned tandy's wild oat, you might want to consider using her wild honey for honey buns or something.  A modular tailor for basic hide or wool for home industry would make sense too, Tandy's flax would be good for linen but causes some confusion with CC or that maritime mod I believe. Query would know more about that.  Good to have mod working with or without CC.

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 05, 2017, 12:06:01 PMwhen you are doing tiny things.... they arent as powerful as the big ones ?

It really depends, imo - for example, to stay with gatherer, hunter and foresters for a moment - if we use "tiny" structures for them (e.g. little shacks to replace the "useless" large-footprint buildings), I do not think they should be less powerful, as they only represent workplaces... we still need to build full-size housing and storage for them...?

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

brads3

i want to know what y'all did to my milk cows??? i already chased abandoned out of my pastures with alilac switch even. hmm i have a new glitch. i have 3 different cow animals in pastures: freishman cows,beef cows, and cow. and they dont work for more than 30 seconds after u build the pastures. i just spent too much time trying to find why. i rechecked the 2 new big mods by themself no cow.i rechecked the last save game,no cow.i tried mod order and turn off and on and restart and reload and restart several mods. still has cow.which 1 of u put cow in my game? only thing i can come up with is it is piggybacking onto a totally separate mod that should not have cow anyhow. storage crates??  this gremlin gave me a headach so he wins for today.