News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mod Request (please) New gates & fence posts

Started by QueryEverything, February 09, 2017, 02:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueryEverything

Hi all,
I was thinking about this the other day, especially with the new themes popping up, and the awesome fenceless pastures @kid1293 & @Discrepancy have released in the last few weeks.

I would love to have a ghosted double gate, with arches (think old west style ones), with a name on it.  ShawnTilda (or, if room - Shawn & Matilda), after my sheep   I want to put a sign up up as part of my pasture fencing   Here are some ideas
1 x 2 (becomes 1 x 4 with sides)  &  1 x 4 (becomes 1 x 6 with sides, 8 for balance) (wide)
F-Variant for those that want them blank
With all wood, metal; metal & wood options for people too. 
Ghosted so they can be put anywhere.

https://au.pinterest.com/pin/419257046537435782/  -->  I just ...  oooooooo so much goodies here!!
http://w.pattersonmetalart.com/ranch.htm  -->  This link has both Tall gates, and road height, having both options would be excellent.
http://torchcraft.com/

Old school farming gates :)  Something for everyone :D

Thoughts??

Cheers
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

QueryEverything

Hi all,
tiny bump.  :)

I will add, I'm happy to sponsor the development, or provide a model from turbosquid & CGTrader, to have this happen.  I won't ask that it is released just for me (even with my sponsoring of it), it can be (happily) released as a community mod.

I would really love for this to eventuate.  I do have some ideas already in mind, I can put together a list of ideas if the above are too ambiguous, Pinterest is my friend, haha.

Yes, I am aware I can use this as a learning opportunity to make my own mod, but, I can assure you, that's not happening.  Haha ...

I can however say that if there is a model that you need/want for this, but can't convert the file type, I can do it here, and I can optimise it to save some hours, if it's needed and you can tell me what needs to be done. :D   (I say that hoping hubby will indeed do it, lol).

Ok ...  enough begging ....  thanks all for reading.

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

kid1293

I have already made a smaller pasture for Shawn, so...

The gate (4x1 ghosted) is under the 'roads' button.
There are 3 textures on f-key. Matches Workplace fence.

Tell Shawn and Tilda they are known around the world. :)

EDIT - removed link - conflict with CC MM about name.
Don't worry, I sent a new to Shawn and Tilda. :)

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

QueryEverything

Oh wow, omg, that's awesome.  Thank you, thank you, thank you. 
*happiness :D

Now to get a map with sheep :D :D :D

kid1293

QueryEverything

Just loaded it in game, and  ...  tears ... good ones.
I am so thrilled, but it's 0200am here, I need sleep.  Will build a proper enclosure and make it all pretty and then post some screenshots. 
You've done my woolies baabaas proud @kid1293 thank you. :D