News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Christmas Wishes 2019

Started by kid1293, August 08, 2019, 01:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jewelz

Quote from: galensgranny on November 05, 2019, 02:37:01 PM
Regarding toys, @kid1293 , maybe make a toy store that serves the same purpose as a tavern, but instead of alcohol, they get toys.  Instead of fruits, wood would be what is needed for production.  Then the toys could be "consumed" or traded.   The toy store would give entertainment happiness, like a tavern.  I don't know what kind of toy deco there would be in a town,  unless it would be something like a wooden toy rocking horse or bouncing horse on a metal spring that children could (pretend) sit on.  That would be something ghosted to add to around a playground.  I wouldn't put tiny toy dolls or cars, etc. on the ground around houses.

I LOVE THIS!

Abandoned

The toy store makes wooden trade good toys.  There is a deco wooden toy train, rocking horse, and squirrel. They can be place around one of the Christmas trees that was already in the Christmas mod, or in schoolyard, backyard, park, or playground.

The Christmas mod update is now being tested in Village Blog Abandoned story Railway part 2 Hometown Holiday

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=3525.msg64993#msg64993

taniu

@kid1293  ;D I have a question - will you add this chocolate shop - XHotChocolate "to this set? :( - I saw from the description @Abandoned - is Toy Workshop - and when will you spend this mod? Greetings :D

kid1293

taniu

kid1293

Abandoned

Christmas 2019 mod has been released.  Find link to download here:

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=3548.0

Enjoy  :)

taniu

@kid1293 :D :D ;DI know you are already tired of spending so many mods - but I have one more question - can you add a mod - deco reindeer - we have a sleigh - would be a great addition - and the reindeer could also be used to a colder climate - mod "Animal Pen V1.0 "- he is fantastic - I can put camels in the desert -   do the same with the reindeer - put them in a colder climate  :(- though" The North "- there are reindeers - but this game is demanding - not all mods suit it - I test it - but a lot mods I have to delete - because the game freezes. I have one more question I mean "Red Desert V2.0" mod I placed at the top of the list and underneath I added "RKEditorChoiceEdition XtraLight 1.3.1c" - does it cause conflict and the game freezes? I don't know, I'll keep testing. I sent a reindeer request to @ Tom - but I don't know if he'll answer? I can wait - if you grant my request I will be very happy. I apologize in advance for my whining. Greetings

kid1293

:-[ The elves drank it all?

SO sorry, it totally fell away from the planning.
You were right to ask, 'Number One' :) after all, I had promised.
Next year?

Abandoned

@taniu There are 2 deco reindeer in the Christmas mod, a regular reindeer and Rudolf with a red nose - they are just the right size for Santa's sleigh and they can be used anywhere, in pasture or animal pen.

taniu

Sorry @ kid1293 and @Abandoned - thank you for the hint - if it's a reindeer - in this mod - I'm very happy - @ Abandoned knew I just wanted to put reindeers in Animal Pen and create a village Christmas with my "Banished" - I'm clumsy- if I haven't noticed the reindeer - and I haven't yet drunk root beer - does this word in Swedish mean Julmust? I need to slow down a little because I would like to try everything - beautiful new mods - but you can't do it - the computer is rebellious -  - I still have an error!!!  :(- I need to save all the mods that are working together at this stage now, I'm lost - but I think I can manage - everything will be fine -OK. You are great gentlemen -"Banished Expert" - I cordially greet and  a lot of rest this magical Christmas  ;D ;D ;D

Abandoned

:) No need to be sorry @taniu , when you mentioned the sleighs I thought maybe you missed the reindeers with the other deco items.  :) I hope you will work out your error problem.  Enjoy the mod and the hot chocolate and have a very Merry Christmas.  :) 

taniu

taniu

@1 :D :D Thank you for the information about Julmust - I am a man who likes to know about various dishes and drinks from around the world - this is my hobbi - although I am not a cook. Google -Translate -translated to me that this is a type of root beer- ;) Greetings

RedKetchup

Merry Christmas everyone !
I hope you all have very nice holidays.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .