News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

New Puppy

Started by Goblin Girl, August 28, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goblin Girl

Here's our new puppy, Hildegard.  She's named after Hildegard von Bingen.  Mixed breed, who knows what.  7 weeks, 6.6 pounds of spunk.

RedKetchup

oh she is cute !!! she will be a very good dog :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Goblin Girl

I hope she'll be good!  Right now she's a piranha, with her little needle baby teeth.  But we're making good progress with house training and getting her to know her name, so fingers crossed!

Abandoned

oh what a cutie, best of luck with Hildie  :)

Glenn

I've had dogs in the past, now I live with my daughter's cat.

There's nothing quite like the feeling of a cat sinking its teeth into your ankle or Achilles tendon because it wants something to eat.

angainor88

Aaah she's adorable! Give her lots of pets for me

embx61

All I can say is just Awwwwwwww, what a cuty :)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

rkelly17

Quote from: Goblin Girl on August 28, 2018, 03:59:45 PM
Here's our new puppy, Hildegard.  She's named after Hildegard von Bingen.  Mixed breed, who knows what.  7 weeks, 6.6 pounds of spunk.

Funny, she doesn't look like my idea of a Medieval mystic.  ;D  But she is a really cute dog.

galensgranny

Awww, such a cute little puppy.  I thought puppies had to be older before leaving their mothers.  Of course, you will be a great new mommy.

Goblin Girl

Quote from: galensgranny on August 31, 2018, 03:39:03 PMI thought puppies had to be older before leaving their mothers. 
They should be.  But this was an emergency situation.  She's doing well.  When we got her she was 5 lbs, and now two weeks later she weighs 9 lbs!  Still tiny, but a much more healthy weight for her size.  She's hungry all the time, and is enjoying exploring the house.  As she finds new ways to get herself into trouble, our puppy-proofing gets extended.  Yesterday she decided to chew on a lamp cord.  So, now all the exposed cords on the first floor are covered in cord management tubes. 

I'm so tired.  So.  Tired.

galensgranny

That was a good weight gain!  I am glad you got her to care for her out of the emergency situation.  Yikes about electric cords! 

You will be tired for a while, dealing with an active baby puppy!