News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

DS Storage

Started by The Pilgrim, January 06, 2017, 07:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Pilgrim

Am I crazy, but I seem to remember a storage mod called DS storage that had a viking looking barn in it that i loved.  Now i can't find it for the life of me.  Have I lost it?

RedKetchup

Quote from: The Pilgrim on January 06, 2017, 07:03:47 PM
Am I crazy, but I seem to remember a storage mod called DS storage that had a viking looking barn in it that i loved.  Now i can't find it for the life of me.  Have I lost it?

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1211.msg23451#msg23451
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

The Pilgrim

Thanks Ketchup. I was beginning to think I was nuts.

TheOtherMicheal

Quote from: The Pilgrim on January 07, 2017, 04:50:18 AM
Thanks Ketchup. I was beginning to think I was nuts.
Definitely not nuts, I have the mod as well and I use it a lot however I think Discrepancy released it before he had decided what else to do with it (because a number of people really liked the additions he had made and wanted to get their hands on it) and so it was posted in a thread but not as a completed mod on the mod downloads pages.

Denis de la Rive

Indeed, I love it too, hope he includes it in his village mod!  :)

Abandoned

@The Pilgrim , sure glad you asked.  I saw that too but missed the download. There are some really nice pieces in that group, that Viking barn is something else, really unique.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on January 08, 2017, 05:17:49 AM
@The Pilgrim , sure glad you asked.  I saw that too but missed the download. There are some really nice pieces in that group, that Viking barn is something else, really unique.

yup ^^ sometimes people need to "follow" hehe
sometimes we post something just for someone or something specific ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .