News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

what mods are these buildings from

Started by Rune1993, May 21, 2017, 04:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune1993

Hi i am watching a youtube video of someone playing banished this is the link to it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNaXF8zpMjk - he has some new food production building like mini hunter medieval pond and stuff like tidal pool he shows the stuff i am on about between time 2:11 and 2:43 those new food production buildings i like the look of but only problem he dosent list what mods he uses also he is using 95 mods.

i like the mods that add new food and production building like a new wood cutter or food producer even a new house those sort of mods i like i am using cc: Journey the fountain mod and others mostly all add something new or change something but anyway can anyone help tell what mod or mods add those new building in the game thanks.

QueryEverything

Hi @Rune1993 & welcome.
He is using Mega Mod which is over at Black Liquid:  http://blackliquidsoftware.com
You will find that all the mods are listed over there - however most of the modders who have their mods included are based over here on this forum. :)

It's an amazing mod, so check it out - but to see some of the mods that are updated for Banished 1.07 then take a look through the forums here, most are updated on a regular basis.

If you're still running Banished v1.06 then you're in good company there are still a couple of 'last holdouts' here who play on the older version, and the mods are still very (very) usable.  :)

But, short answer - that mod arrangement is definitely Mega Mod, a collection of over 95+ smaller mods. 
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Rune1993

Quote from: QueryEverything on May 21, 2017, 05:26:49 AM
Hi @Rune1993 & welcome.
He is using Mega Mod which is over at Black Liquid:  http://blackliquidsoftware.com
You will find that all the mods are listed over there - however most of the modders who have their mods included are based over here on this forum. :)

It's an amazing mod, so check it out - but to see some of the mods that are updated for Banished 1.07 then take a look through the forums here, most are updated on a regular basis.

If you're still running Banished v1.06 then you're in good company there are still a couple of 'last holdouts' here who play on the older version, and the mods are still very (very) usable.  :)

But, short answer - that mod arrangement is definitely Mega Mod, a collection of over 95+ smaller mods. 

thanks for the reply i found out the tidal pool is from cc mod and the mini hunter is in this mini building mod and the medieval pond is in the medieval town mod but i will take a look.

Rune1993

Quote from: QueryEverything on May 21, 2017, 05:26:49 AM
Hi @Rune1993 & welcome.

hi i took a look and for now i think i will stick with what i got maybe later i will try it out as i also dont know if it will interfere with mods i got already and the amount of mods look overwhelming so for now i will stick to what i got.