News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Looking for an Industry Mining Manual?

Started by TimKeck84, April 05, 2020, 10:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimKeck84

Just as the title says, I'm looking for a manual for Ds Industry Mining.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Nilla

@Discrepancy had a homepage with a lot of information but when I try to open it, I get an error message, so, unfortunately, I don´t think there is any manual. I blogged some of my DS towns. http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=3130.0 It´s no manual but maybe you can find some information there. Otherwise, I suggest you start a game and ask questions here on WOB,

TimKeck84

I ended up going with an older version from the nexus that was just the buildings.  I'm interested in trying the full mod, but I have 2 kids and am an essential worker, so going through that learning curve isn't happening.

Artfactial

That old version doesn't have many of the newer things added last year, but I can see why that learning curve would be unwelcome now. Hope you're well and healthy, the best of luck!

Same goes for Discrepancy actually, he's been known to disappear from time to time, but his last messages didn't sound like he was in a good place.
Still haven't tried Industry Mining but it looks amazing.