Main Menu

Kid - Yard Cover V1.4

Started by kid1293, April 17, 2017, 12:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

;D

Well... I can't argue with that.  ;D

kid1293

@Abandoned and all you people out there.
Since my dropbox account is not working I have to use what I can.
Here is a pre-release of Yard Cover 1.2 for you to test.
Link removed - uploaded into download.

RedKetchup

Quote from: kid1293 on April 27, 2017, 10:03:05 PM

Since my dropbox account is not working I have to use what I can.

should make yourself a google drive account instead :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

embx61

Yeah, I use Google Drive too for mods bigger then about 4 a 5 megs because it seems some people have trouble downloading some bigger files.
Instead of just uploading the PKM I first RAR them. That saves quite some megs too and I can include the String Table in the RAR so everything is in one place.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

Quote from: embx61 on April 28, 2017, 12:15:46 AM
Yeah, I use Google Drive too for mods bigger then about 4 a 5 megs because it seems some people have trouble downloading some bigger files.

really ? i didnt heard about that (only on wob storage)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

embx61

Yeah, I mean downloading from WoB.
Some folks can only download a portion of the file and are missing some bytes.

It seem to be with the some bigger files is my understanding.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

kid1293

In the meantime I have uploaded it as a regular download.
(and a backup on Nexus)

( zip-file with stringtable. Thanks @embx61 ! )

Abandoned

@kid1293 glad the download problem was not with the whole WOB site, I thought that was the case since I had trouble uploaded the other day.  I also had problems before getting drop box to start downloading, message would say it is not responding.  So I will download and add to currant map.  thank you

Abandoned

@kid1293 okay, I added the stone houses and yard cover mods to the currant map.  I did not place anything yet but look good and easy enough to find under community tool bar icon (red conflict warnings in mod list, no problem there). I now have the bigger status info box showing new flags but that's okay, it has @RedKetchup minimize button on it (thanks again Red) so good opportunity to start getting use to that.  :)  One yard cover comment already, the storage containers have f-key wood to match alotofseed trading post but the coverings do not have the happy roof, that would be nice. The workplace match that @QueryEverything suggested looks nice with house and will probably be the first one I build (thanks Query).  The sizes are very nice and versatile.  Planning to post latest chapter and get some quality playtime in after going grocery shopping.  :)

brads3

yeah that is a goofy glitch. it has happened to me on BL too. with the wild west mod here and the NAT DIV over there. other people could get the files to load.i even tried from 2 computers. i do wonder if the cable co. changing owners had something to do with it.

QueryEverything

@kid1293 wow, they look great, super impressed with them :)  Will add to the map in the next few days, I have an idea in mind, lets see if I can make it work :)  Thank you!!
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Abandoned

@kid1293 so far, no problem with coverings or storage units.  The ones I have tried so far are all being used and storing only the specified items they should be storing.  Blend in nicely where ever they are place.  :)

edit correction , at first the food storage unit was not storing the pre-sorted vegetables, laborers went right past it.  I built the workplace storage which I knew from experience stored them.  Now I see there are vegetables in that coverings storage unit. 

just a thought, the garden storage shed from vegetable mod is red, which looks great with red barn and other red buildings but looks a little out of place on its own.  Would it be possible when you have a chance to make an f-variable for it, maybe wood.

kid1293

I agree to that @Abandoned - but when I made it someone was so
into red walls and white trim, I just followed and made it red.

...more neutral color on to-do-list.

QueryEverything

@kid1293 along with some other coloured storage shed for the Veg mod (which I think is an excellent idea to suit the new buildings you have been doing), may I please add to the request list:

1)  Ghosted 2 x 2 storage to fit into the Fenceless Farms "middle hole", I've written & posted about it here:
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1546.msg32533#msg32533

2)  I would also like to see the shelter with a 2x2 or 2 x 4 version please, which I wrote about here:
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1500.msg32527#msg32527

Both additions would look cosmetically, and add a little more 'to the scene'.

Neither are deal breakers, just ideas and I posted a few screenshots for each to show you how it would 'sort of' look :)
Thank you.
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

kid1293