News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Question about crops.

Started by DesoPL, August 05, 2017, 10:37:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on August 06, 2017, 03:57:12 PM
hmm how do we get the eggs for it? what came 1st chicken or the egg?!

along with to be or not to be .... this is one of the eternal question :)

i have abolutely no idea how works CC domesticated animals lol
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

hmmmm there is a couple ways now to do that,RED. NECORA took the base idea and expanded it similar to your fodder. it is small pens for rabbits,chickens,and goats that eat corn to produce.since they are small they do require domestic animals to build them. its just an added building material.there are also dairy barns that cost domestic animals to build and they work like a pasture. another option is to have trade only animals,that you trade out but they produce nothing of use. then there is the small animla pens,like i use at my fort that produce wool,milk,eggs,and meat.ohh and without the domestic animal fix,the game spawns these all over the map.for some reson my maps didn't overpower this until i added the pine mod.
   some can be used as a cheat if you build many of them.i do like how NECORA did his where they require a grain as feed.some day when everyone is caught up on upgrading mods,i would like to see a cross-over mod.like the stables from your fodder mod becomes a dairy and produces milk and fertilizer.but then i think we may have to add grain to find a balance.here in the NE US,we need grain and hay to feed through winters.or better yet to design an AMISH farm with more goodies.........<<< goes off dreaming

RedKetchup

i ll try to find a way the day i ll be there (if i decide to do something along that way^^)

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

twilightbreeze

I honestly would love to see onions as a crop instead of just wild.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

Gatherer

That is already available. Both onions and mushrooms can be grown in a field.

Onions: http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/152-grow-onions/
Mushrooms: http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/153-grow-mushrooms/

They are overpowered though. When I still used this mod I got 3000+ onions from a 12x12 size field in mild climate.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

elemental

Quote from: RedKetchup on August 06, 2017, 10:50:57 AM

something sure, i dont recreate CC !!! so all the cannery thing... pickles things... jelly things... the sugar cane and candy ....
i wont touch at all.
i dont want to make NMT a CC Copy ^^

That's fine, but don't shy away from doing something that you want to do just because it is already in CC or any other mod. If you want to do something that someone else has already done, just go ahead and do it.  :)