News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Audoboistow - RKEC1.31 first impressions

Started by irrelevant, July 02, 2019, 06:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: irrelevant on July 10, 2019, 11:11:19 AM
Ah, I hadn't noticed that they were an item to be produced, I had just seen them as items to order from merchants. Is it a product of the perfumery, or of the herbalist?

apothecary :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

irrelevant

Early Spring 21: Took a batch of 12 nomads, built housing and a second greenhouse group. Also now have a couple of mines and a forge. Gold and silver ingots!

irrelevant

Village Three is a dock-town. Never built one before. It's an interesting change. Free-form!

irrelevant

I have to say, making jewelry is just about the most fun I've had in a long time! 8)

brads3

glad you are having fun with it. must be a big change for you from the vanilla. are you going to run this for 1000 years?

moonbelf

Quote from: irrelevant on July 15, 2019, 06:27:40 PM
I have to say, making jewelry is just about the most fun I've had in a long time! 8)

Do you find yourself having to micromanage making jewelry? I find I have to constantly tell the jeweler which gems to use from the gem cutter. And yes it's fun all the same lol.

Same question as BRADS3 ... 1000 years?

RedKetchup

yes jewelry chain is super fun :) it is fun because it is totally random. and it is rare, you cannot deal with it and let it go :) it needs a bit of attention :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Artfactial

Looking good! Welcome to the world of dock-towns, so much fun things to do with them.:)
Really ought to utilize those wood collectors in my game as well.

irrelevant

....1000 years?
Nope. ;)
Quote from: moonbelf on July 15, 2019, 08:13:44 PM
Do you find yourself having to micromanage making jewelry? I find I have to constantly tell the jeweler which gems to use from the gem cutter. And yes it's fun all the same lol.
Quote from: RedKetchup on July 16, 2019, 03:03:28 AM
yes jewelry chain is super fun :) it is fun because it is totally random. and it is rare, you cannot deal with it and let it go :) it needs a bit of attention :)
Yeah, definitely needs considerable attention. But your guys aren't going to starve or freeze to death if your Jewelry Maker runs out of sapphires to make pendants.  ;)
Quote from: Artfactial on July 16, 2019, 04:45:05 AM
Really ought to utilize those wood collectors in my game as well.
The wood collector is very good. 200-300 logs/year with two workers.

It took some fiddling around to get the connection of the dock to the land to work right. It's a bit like a bridge, you need to make sure there is an accessible square at the end.

Artfactial

That is amazing.:O I'll go make a bunch along my river!

irrelevant

Quote from: Artfactial on July 16, 2019, 05:33:16 AM
That is amazing.:O I'll go make a bunch along my river!
Before you spam those all up and down, let me check those numbers tonight  ;)

irrelevant

Artfactial

Thanks! That still is a good deal!^^
I also remembered that CC and DS have comparable buildings in their dock sets so that'll make a nice strip water-logging.:)

irrelevant

Early Spring 29

Image 1: New forest groups on the northern fringe. Forester, Gatherer, Thatcher, Herbalist, X2.

Image 2: The two original villages; the fodder farm real-estate near the river is becoming too valuable to leave it in fodder. Time for some NMT 3-story stuff. ;)

Image 3: Dock Town is expanding. @Artfactial Drifters Dock produced 342 logs with three workers, maxxed out.