Discussion: Medieval Town 2.04.1.0.6 ==> available on Steam !!

Started by RedKetchup, December 22, 2015, 01:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: Denis de la Rive on December 23, 2015, 09:52:52 AM
First thanks, great mod, loaded with CC TFA, no problems except as noted above. One thing I noticed is that the lighthouse has 2 squares that remain red if you try to place it inland. Mostly makes it difficult to place the building, actually annoying, is it a shore requirement, since I did get it placed after a while, or just a failure to level?  Is it a unique building, I placed two? That could also be a good idea. :)

the 2 red squares are really intended, to prevent people to place it inland, in middle of the town.
the 1 unique building is also intentional because it acts like a townhall and attracts nomads from very far :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

paralias

Quote from: paralias on December 23, 2015, 07:33:19 AM
5 6 7 i don't know if its the 1st floor or the 2nd but you can see the roof behind the wall
the brick ones are fine
Quote from: paralias on December 23, 2015, 07:33:19 AM9 10 11 you can see the roof of the second floor from the windows of the third
the brick ones still have problem

RedKetchup

ok :) i will fix that in an hour or 2.

and if nothing else.... i will release 2.01 shortly after :)

RedKetchup

anyone has this bug ?

where you get the inventory window going wild and go over the upgrade icon ?

Bobbi

where you get the inventory window going wild and go over the upgrade icon ?

Yes, that happens in my game too. I was going to mess around some more tonight to see if I found any bugs for you to squash.

In future release, will there be more recolors for corner house and the pass through house? And any chance of that lovely corner market I want down the road?

But of course I am not pushy or demanding at all  :-[

sandysan

I also have the problem of window. I thought it was a problem with another mod. ::)

RedKetchup

using CC ?
which of MT20 or CC is first in your list ?

something is messing with the original inventory window of the game.
is it the only 2 ? tailor and BS ? (the other ones like tavern, it doesnt do that ?)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Bobbi on December 23, 2015, 01:34:48 PM

In future release, will there be more recolors for corner house and the pass through house? And any chance of that lovely corner market I want down the road?

the pass through house is in the 3-story toolbar, it has a red ' T ' in the icon

Bobbi

Quotethe pass through house is in the 3-story toolbar, it has a red ' T ' in the icon

Yes, I used it but it only seemed to have one color. I am not at home, but will re-check it when I get there.

sandysan

yes I have CC.

MT20 is above CC.

I also the problem with :

- Medieval pottery shop
- Medieval Bakery

Edit: when MT2.0 is below the CC, the problem remains the same.

RedKetchup

i dont have CC ... and it never does that ....

i guess i ll have to make my own inventory window since the original one from the game has been modified (or something modify it)

Denis de la Rive

You are probably right, I also have it using CC, might be related to what "K" did with the windows, hope its not too hard a fix. As for the lighthouse, I understand why, and agree with that idea. Good to know its unique, must be that old debug cheat thing! Thanks for the very high quality work, so few bugs!  :)

RedKetchup

bah that one is a major one. and it is not my fault ^^.

when i do a change to a window, take for example, the residences... to move around the Occupation window to give space for the 5 icons on top ... i do my own one instead to modify the original one (i make a copy, i rename my copy NMTsomething.rsc and i work on mine. that way the original stay pure.)

For the tailor/bs/pottery/creamery/tavern i just added an icon in the 'hole' that was there, it perfectly fit. i didnt changed any number :) the original stayed pure :)

i will have to do my own things :) tonight after raid, or before if i have time :)
tommorow v2.01 Bugfixes :)

pliton

I've tried the NMT 2.0 and I remove my hat and bow my head for you, Sir RedKetchup. It's great!
Jesus saves...but Sundin scores on the rebound...

RedKetchup

question

does the residence windows are OK ? or it does something messed up like the tailor/tav/bs/pot/etc ?