News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Ghosted Buildings pack

Started by twilightbreeze, August 15, 2017, 03:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilightbreeze

Here is an idea.

A bunch of ghosted buildings, purely decorative, to make a town look more full. Is there a way to ghost a building, yet make it so no one goes thru it?

Examples: A sheriff/constable building, a postal/messenger building, a jail/dungeon, ghosted stocks to put outside your town hall, a lawyer/barrister building, a clockmaker, a toyshop, a candy store, a carter, a wheelwright......

I'm sure someone could think of others. Add some ghosted benches, table and chairs, flowers and plants in pots.......

Also maybe a nice variety of ghosted fences.....

What you all think?

Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

Whoyou13

In my opinion, maybe its good, but put some building requirements to that so in an early game you cant afford it.

PredatorBeing

This is in line with something I've wanted to see for a while. I actually wanted something like this to customize a large trading port. The trading port is nothing more then the base of the structure you place on your river that will holds the goods and have the requirements. Then I wanted to place items, to include the building(s), along with the already ghosted crates, cranes, fences that I wanted onto the top of the base. Just something you can create a little different instead of the same port every time.

embx61

Be aware though that the bannies not recognize ghosted pieces (No collision) so they will walk straight through all those ghosted buildings as if they are not there.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

twilightbreeze

There's always Necora's An Empty Square mod, put under them.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.