Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

[Beta] Tree Of Life

Started by Darkbibou, March 12, 2015, 01:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesoPL

Quote from: assobanana76 on June 16, 2015, 03:02:37 AM
Quote from: DesoPL on June 08, 2015, 10:43:59 AM
Old version still works fine with new CC, i can confirm that. :)
I have not tried it yet but a friend on Steam told me that ToL does not work with CC: CGL..  :-\

Is working perfect, through shows ToL easy etc instead of Adam & Eve etc.

assobanana76

Quote from: DesoPL on June 16, 2015, 06:43:22 AM
Quote from: assobanana76 on June 16, 2015, 03:02:37 AM
Quote from: DesoPL on June 08, 2015, 10:43:59 AM
Old version still works fine with new CC, i can confirm that. :)
I have not tried it yet but a friend on Steam told me that ToL does not work with CC: CGL..  :-\

Is working perfect, through shows ToL easy etc instead of Adam & Eve etc.
then.. great!!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

purringcat

Would appreciate your modifying the Tanner to include Seal Skin that can be made into leather.
For those of us playing a Lake Map, we have lots of seal meat and should have plenty of seal skin.

gerns

what mod gives seal meat ????? please respond ;D

Fellow Villager

gerns

Darkbibou

Quote from: purringcat on June 29, 2015, 06:46:05 AM
Would appreciate your modifying the Tanner to include Seal Skin that can be made into leather.
For those of us playing a Lake Map, we have lots of seal meat and should have plenty of seal skin.

Seal Skin is produced by another mod (CC), not the basegame so I can't add this option without linking ToL to CC.

This kind of option (which is a request similar to the fact of being able to process wild meat in CC butchers) can only be done properly if ToL gets included into CC.

As Kralyerg told you, ToL is not YET included into CC but the Black Liquid team already have the full source code of ToL (v1) so this might change in a near future  ;D

purringcat

Quote from: Darkbibou on June 30, 2015, 05:38:43 AM
Quote from: purringcat on June 29, 2015, 06:46:05 AM

Seal Skin is produced by another mod (CC), not the basegame so I can't add this option without linking ToL to CC.

This kind of option (which is a request similar to the fact of being able to process wild meat in CC butchers) can only be done properly if ToL gets included into CC.

As Kralyerg told you, ToL is not YET included into CC but the Black Liquid team already have the full source code of ToL (v1) so this might change in a near future  ;D

Ok thanks.   Misunderstood Kralyerg and thought he was saying you had to make the changes.   It gets confusing when a mod requires parts of two different mods (tanner & seals) to
create a third component ... leather from seal skin. 

Really love the ToL mod    one of my top five favs

MightyCucumber

Hey Dark, how's it going? :)

Just dropped by to ask if the most recent version of ToL is the one you made available on page 11 or has there a more recent version been released? Thanks in advance! ;P

Torimoose

Dark, I had commented over on workshop about the dairy cows not working with TOL full, but I dl'd the beta and wanted to let you know they work with NMT 1.1a. I didn't want to say anything there as I'm not sure how soon you're planning on a release, but wanted to let you know that the problem I was having was solved. Thanks for such a great mod! :D

Darkbibou

Thanks for the feedback @Torimoose :)

@MightyCucumber: I had no time to work on banished recently (and I will not be able to work for it until the 20th of july ^^) so the version your are speaking of must be the last :)

QueryEverything

@Darkbibou are you still active at all?  Or have you retired?

I ask as I've noticed a problem (though it could be because I was running V1, not V2 Beta), that the newer mods such as Market BBQ & Soup Kitchen and butchers aren't using the "Wild Meat", and often complain that they don't have enough produce, yet the barn next to them is overflowing with the needed "Wild Meat", and I've been having to work around this by trading with traders 1:1 Wild Meat for normal Meat.

Do you know if this is common, or just I have a glitch somewhere?

I hope you are still around, I love your mod!!!!
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Nilla

I know nothing about this mod in particular, but as it is an older mod, I guess that it´s made in the version 1.0.4 of Banished/modkid. If your playing version 1.0.6 of Banished, there is often problems with the older mods.

brads3

there is a similar idea included in the CC ."all the wild things". it was included in the new frontier version of coonial chapter.

QueryEverything

Quote from: brads3 on December 16, 2016, 06:25:14 AM
there is a similar idea included in the CC ."all the wild things". it was included in the new frontier version of coonial chapter.

Quote from: Nilla on December 16, 2016, 03:57:36 AM
I know nothing about this mod in particular, but as it is an older mod, I guess that it´s made in the version 1.0.4 of Banished/modkid. If your playing version 1.0.6 of Banished, there is often problems with the older mods.
I have the uptodate Banished.  I can work around it using Auto purchasing with a trader, but if there was a chance that this mod wasn't going to be just left as it is, I'd have waited.  :)

Thank you both.  Such as shame as it was a really great mod, I enjoyed playing with it.  I haven't used CC and hadn't known that the same would be in it.
I enjoy the larger selection of wild animals available to hunt. 

Cheers.
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]