News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Peat fuel

Started by taniu, July 09, 2021, 02:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taniu

Is there an easy way to add peat fuel to the base of the game? It would be more applicable to a variety of non-typical areas - incl. the land of swamps, the land of witches, etc. other difficult areas with a inundation   rivers, ponds, lakes. etc., extreme difficult wild terrain - it would save wood

Abandoned

Peat production in reality is limited to marshes and swamps - boglands - thus would have limited use in the game.  It is unique to The North's boglands.  :)

Kid's swamp has reeds that are bundles as firewood, and many of his farmyards and hedgerows produce firewood or branches that are used as firewood.  Kid New Flora edit mod scatters branches that can be gathered, so does RKEC I believe.  I rarely have a problem with the wood or firewood supply.

taniu

Thank you @Abandoned ;) for your honest answer, maybe this idea was not fully thought out, :-[ I was thinking about areas where there are no trees and no coastal reeds or water. I forgot about dry branches, they can be used for fuel. Everything is OK . Greetings