Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Workplace V2.05

Started by kid1293, February 19, 2017, 07:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

We are keeping you busy?  ;D
Just wait.  ;)

One mod almost done. Ready for 1.0.7 (when it comes).

Workplace
---------
Remove Beekeeper happiness - done
AO map house - done
Add new texture house - done
Add 1x1 seamless cover - done
Reposition all workplaces - done
AO map storage - done
Add new texture storage - done
Add new texture fence - done
Another house ?
Small market ?
Market gatesign ?

I'll try to do more but it's slower and slower. Getting old.  :)

Paeng

Quote from: kid1293 on April 20, 2017, 08:54:33 AMAnother house?

Well, in the course of a game my workplace(s) usually end up all over the place LOL... so I would not mind another small house (or two)... not a fancy big family home, just sort of a small (comfortable) shed where they can stay overnite...  ;)

And maybe another storage shed, just a tad larger than the existing one - maybe like the one for the vegetable worker...?

And... oops  :-X

:D
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Abandoned

QueryEverything

Quote from: brads3 on April 20, 2017, 06:24:41 AM
QUERY,don't why you tell her we is lazy and deformed or handicapped? never admit nothing.lol
----

~~  Ahh, but @brads3 I am all of the above and I don't mind saying so :)  My life is an open book ;)  That and I don't mind saying I'm being lazy, especially compared to all the hard work that is going around.  :)

-----

Quote from: kid1293 on April 20, 2017, 08:54:33 AM
We are keeping you busy?  ;D
Just wait.  ;)

One mod almost done. Ready for 1.0.7 (when it comes).

Workplace
---------
Remove Beekeeper happiness - done
AO map house - done
Add new texture house - done
Add 1x1 seamless cover - done
Reposition all workplaces - done
AO map storage - done
Add new texture storage - done
Add new texture fence - done
Another house ?
Small market ?
Market gatesign ?

I'll try to do more but it's slower and slower. Getting old.  :)

~~  Getting old is a badge of honour @kid1293 it means you survived all your earlier shenanigans :)  haha!!
Ohhhhhh that's why I had all my off duty (& supposedly on duty) Bannies around all my beehives yesterday!!  I couldn't figure out why, lol.

And considering one of my doggies was stung by a bee on Easter Sunday, I can't for the life of me wonder why the Bannies would think there was happiness to be found there.  LOL, maybe at the mead stall, but not with the hundreds of death producing varmints!!!

And I love that you're filling it with a couple more surprises :D  I can't wait, the teaser looked 'cute', it was a very sweet little snippet, it looks very welcoming.

Don't feel rushed or pressured on our account, or mine, the problem I have is that I see something, and I get excited by what it can do and then I run with it ...  Never a demand, always just a vision of what may be possible :D

-----
Quote from: Paeng on April 20, 2017, 11:23:42 AM
Quote from: kid1293 on April 20, 2017, 08:54:33 AMAnother house?

Well, in the course of a game my workplace(s) usually end up all over the place LOL... so I would not mind another small house (or two)... not a fancy big family home, just sort of a small (comfortable) shed where they can stay overnite...  ;)

And maybe another storage shed, just a tad larger than the existing one - maybe like the one for the vegetable worker...?

And... oops  :-X

:D

~~  @Paeng I didn't want to be the one that asked ...  hahahahaha ;)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

kid1293

Great! :)
We will see about adding more stuff to this.
All arguments are valid - house/storage/market/sign but I
feel better if I take a break from this one and come back later.

Nilla

Quote from: QueryEverything on April 20, 2017, 03:47:43 AM

I don't post a lot of pictures because I work with 'squares' mainly and I just try and cram things in initially, I do a lot of initial start areas, then grow out to other themed ideas, but it's all just 'squares', and I'm lazy and I don't have the zoom hack installed.  Haha.  (I don't have any game 'hacks' actually :( )

Also, I test a lot of things, and often find I have to start new maps very frequently so I never get to 'blog'.  Maybe ... :D
I was tossing up about doing a YouTube, but then I need to learn how to do video production, which hubby has offered to show me, but ...  ADHD ...  ;) 

Let me think on it. :D  Thank you

Sorry for hi jacking your thread Kid. This has nothing to do with your nice garden shed.  :-\

I don't mean you have to show a whole town or producing a full story. I would appreciate a blog from you named "Square experiments" or something like that. I don't have a "zoom hack" and I don't think Abandon use one either. Even if it do make the pictures look good, it's not necessary.

Personally, I'm not very fond of gaming videos. Normally I watch some videos before I buy a game, to see if it could be a game of my liking. But the Banished videos I've seen after that, are mostly too long and boring. I rather look at a few pictures and maybe read a short text about it. But it's me, probably to explain, that I'm from another generation than most of the video maker.

Abandoned

@Nilla , you're right, no zoom hack used. 

@kid1293 if you're planning to add to this set, I think a storage barn the size of the one in forest outpost would be useful and maybe some 2 story houses  :)  Enjoy your break, well deserved.

kid1293

There was no more added than I said earlier.

I have uploaded a new version in download.

It includes new texture, a new cover and changed name.
The texture is the 'happy one' I originally used in Alotofseeds
for Abandoned. The cover is her suggestion too.

Don't think it is too minor to update.
I am finishing up a lot of mods and I don't want any 'stragglers'. :)

Abandoned

@kid1293 I am happy  :) with update for sure, happy roof and love the white fence too   Big Thank You 

QueryEverything

Quote from: kid1293 on May 05, 2017, 12:38:18 PM
There was no more added than I said earlier.

I have uploaded a new version in download.

It includes new texture, a new cover and changed name.
The texture is the 'happy one' I originally used in Alotofseeds
for Abandoned. The cover is her suggestion too.

Don't think it is too minor to update.
I am finishing up a lot of mods and I don't want any 'stragglers'. :)

Wow, thank you very much @kid1293 I am really excited to load up & give it a go.
Because of the new name, and the new textures, should this go on to a fresh map?  Or, because the mod is a new name - it will work side-by-side, until I remove the stragglers from the map?

Thoughts?  :D  Thank you

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

kid1293

Better remove the old version - save - and then update.
Yes, it means rebuild, but to be safe.

Don't remember who said it would be good if I named
my mods so people can recognize them. It gave me opportunity
to update all I have. I hope I don't have to do it again when
Luke releases 1.0.7 for real.

QueryEverything

@kid1293 thanks for that, that's what I thought too, but wanted to check :)

I don't think there's too much for concern about an overhaul, no need for unnecessary fear/worry over it :)  I think Luke has set his path regarding the limits & flags on this.    I hope that's the case anyway, that the next changes that are made won't affect the mods that have been released for 1.07, and let's hope @RedKetchup is right and that it will be sooner rather than later :D

I love that you've added more of the BeeHaven textures, thank you, they are nice & bright. 

taniu

@kid1293 I am happy. Big Thank You I love all your mods and I really like Thank you for all the mods that you have updated recently :)Cheers!

Abandoned

Very nice complete set indeed, lots of variety.   :)

kid1293

Cheers @taniu ! and thanks for kind words!