Main Menu

Kid - Colonial City Center

Started by kid1293, November 09, 2020, 07:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Goblin Girl

Another great job!  Thanks so much.

taniu

@ kid1293 ;D ;D ;D Thank you very much. I have a huge request - because you released this mod today - my personal request to you. this building with my name Tania - can you add it? I prefer it to be residential - I dream to live in it as Tania's family in Banished. but it can be used as a market or storage. I really care about it, because my wife turns 66 today, I would like to surprise her with your help and allow this building to be placed - maybe others will not agree - it is difficult - these are very hard times now - I would like to give a ray of sunshine and hopes for us of all people who are struggling in this difficult situation - maybe we will break away from reality for a moment and enter the beautiful world of "Banished"?Regards

kid1293

Hi @taniu

Like this?

Best wishes to you and your wife! :)

taniu

Hi kid1293 ;D ;D ;D Yes Yes Yes . Cute little house - thank you for the wishes for my wife. A piece of cake For you from us - in thanks. Regards

kid1293

@taniu - I have uploaded a new version with 'Tania's Deli'. :)

taniu

@kid1293 ;D ;D ;D Thanks, thanks, thanks. Greetings and bows. Thank you too @Abandoned

Johanna

That is a very nice mod. Thank you! You make beautifull mods

brads3

KID, these shop styled houses that you added here and a few other mods are suoper. they do enhance areas. they are a neat concept that make the maps come to life.

kid1293

Thanks! It was some brain-storming with Abandoned. We had the ideas from the Wild West mod.
She wanted something more generic and little like rowhouses. We had fun making them :)