News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

new outfits

Started by 1, July 10, 2020, 10:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I "promise" to @Artfactial, that i try make clothes for bannies that fit better in older centuries, those what i made earlier was so late 19th century in mind.

Lots of new and little old too. No modern button shirts with modern style braces, no modern late-19th century suits anymore. I left wigs, round shape ruff collars and super fancy dresses out, not that those arent interesting, but because cant choose what bannies will wear in different jobs and another reason, bannies can use only limited amount of different outfits.

I didnt choose any spesific era, all of these outfits i used models from late 16th, 17th, 18th and early 19th century paintings. Some outfits might look little out of date for later periods, but little details wont show in the game such manner that i hope its not bad problem. And because i didnt choose any era, i overlook things like how common beards was in some century.

I cant do any testing, so some might look little od.
If some one out there would put these togerher, @kid1293   ::) maybe?

galensgranny

I like them.  I hope they can wind up in the game.

kid1293

Okay :)

Here we go.
I am ready to try more clothes overrides if you want :)

galensgranny

Thanks, Kid, for getting the new clothes in the game.  :)

Thank you  kid1293  :)  Well, lets see if ido more later, but good to konow you are here.

galensgranny thaks

Artfactial

Thank you so much @1 ! Those are perfect. I love the variety across different wealth levels.
Not choosing a specific era/century is fine, you made the right choice in clothes to make them applicable to multiple timeframes. Though 19th century would be pushing it.
Thanks again, I'll install them soon as my town heads into the 18th century.