News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

irrelevant - Sink Mill: trying for 5000, got 6000 instead

Started by irrelevant, August 15, 2014, 05:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

salamander

I can only imagine the nightmare of trying to keep resources balanced at that scale.  :o

irrelevant

Food and logs were almost always pretty marginal; there was never enough to buy to build much cushion.

canis39

Quote from: snapster on October 25, 2014, 08:50:23 AM
Wouldn't it be more interesting to attempt this with disasters on? More realistic.

This post epitomizes why Snapster won't be missed around here.  Every post had an undercurrent of "bad attitude".  Sheesh.

irrelevant

In case you are wondering, this is what I'm working on these days. Thanks to @Trizeropz, the goal is pop 7100, and I will need to set a new nomad record to get there ;)

I just declined a batch of 549 nomads, they were too soon and too few; had I taken them, they would have burned through all my food and 7100 would be out of reach. I'm going to tough it out through the next five years of crawling lag and hopefully snag that 900+ batch of nomads that @Trizeropz got in his record-breaking town. ;)

So I'm going to be boring for several days at least.

I have surprised myself by finding spots to build 50 more houses. I'm systematically going through and demolishing storage, replacing with stone houses. Also upgrading wooden houses that have young Fs living in them. Trying every trick I have learned from you all these past 6 months  ;D ;)

Nilla

Good luck! I look forward to see how you are getting along with this. I'm sure you will get there.

Trizeropz

yeah good look from me too:) want to see the progress  ;)

irrelevant

@Trizeropz here is savefile from the original 6000 town. I think that's what it is anyway. If it's something else, let me know and I'll track it down.

irrelevant

Yeah, just lost 500 pop to measles. Sink Mill has some flaws, one big one being just 8 hospitals.

RedKetchup

Quote from: irrelevant on April 17, 2015, 10:38:49 PM
Yeah, just lost 500 pop to measles. Sink Mill has some flaws, one big one being just 8 hospitals.

ouch
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

;D Hey, Red. You are up to some good stuff. Your mods are beautiful.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Trizeropz

wtf is wrong with this boat? @irrelevant you gave this trader some drugs:D

irrelevant

Trizeropz

woooooat? since when can trader swim little rivers? someone here said they only can come big rivers and lakes that are connected to big rivers:0