News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

irrelevant - Sink Mill: trying for 5000, got 6000 instead

Started by irrelevant, August 15, 2014, 05:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

This is why the squash do so poorly, they start harvesting in early autumn, before they have had a chance to reach max yield.

There must be something that says either "harvest when it's early autumn" or else " harvest when the temp falls below X"

Squash just needs to grow faster

irrelevant

irrelevant

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

Screen 1 - The first urbanization project, 15 houses out of two farms. There will be many. That's the original hostel there, by the way.

Screen 2 - Doing anything on the fringes of the map is always a challenge.

irrelevant

Okay, this evening I read someplace that it's the extra builders that cause this problem, looking for something to build. I don' t know, It seems reasonable, builders also are scattered all across the map. I'll try anything at this point. So I fired all my excess builders. We'll see.

irrelevant

Hm. Well, this year's better so far. Right here it is anyway.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

Wow @RedKetchup thanks very much. That's high praise coming from you!

Nilla

Quoteyou ARE ... an Artist !! @irrelevant , really !

agree

QuoteOkay, this evening I read someplace that it's the extra builders that cause this problem, looking for something to build. I don' t know, It seems reasonable, builders also are scattered all across the map. I'll try anything at this point. So I fired all my excess builders. We'll see.

Might be something. Have you noticed any difference? And what about all extra workers, looking for something to carry.....? .....hm.....

irrelevant

Quote from: Nilla on September 06, 2014, 01:41:39 AM
Quoteyou ARE ... an Artist !! @irrelevant , really !

agree

QuoteOkay, this evening I read someplace that it's the extra builders that cause this problem, looking for something to build. I don' t know, It seems reasonable, builders also are scattered all across the map. I'll try anything at this point. So I fired all my excess builders. We'll see.

Might be something. Have you noticed any difference? And what about all extra workers, looking for something to carry.....? .....hm.....

Thanks, Nilla.

I have noticed a difference, although who knows what is the reason. Farms are working well again, mainly full harvests, even among the squash.

irrelevant

Winter 56 - pop 2833

Due for a couple of hundred nomads   :D

A quick tour up the east side, from south to north:

Screen 1 - Eastport Annex.

Screen 2 - Eastport Town

Screen 3 - Eastport merges with Crossriver/Oldtown

Screen 4 - Expanded Crossriver farm markets

Screen 5 - Additional Crossriver farm markets

irrelevant

Screen 1 - Boot Hill Market will provide housing for needed additional Newport Longshoremen.

Screen 2 - The land occupied by these two forest nodes (which have been excellent producers for many years) will be better used as industrial markets and labor housing.

Screen 3 - This one too. That TP on that creek still cracks me up.

Screen 4 - And this one (that's a landlocked TP there, built to drag construction mats; it's got 500 logs inside). They're all being replaced by markets and farms and stuff.

Screen 5 - Welcome!

irrelevant

Late Spring 57 - pop 3085

irrelevant

Last year 70 taverns produced 32,469 ale, average per tavern 463.8  8)