News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!

Started by Admin, July 08, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haustorium

hello all, trying to find production chain ideas and stuff. was reading the boards at banished cc and was told to check you guys and girls out!!!! looking amazing so far!!!!

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Eschatologe

Hey!
I've been playing Banished for a while. Now I'm trying the North mod and compatible stuff for that.

Nilla

Good luck and welcome @Eschatologe. The North is one of my favourites. :)

meowysmith

Hello :)  I have had this game for about a year now and absolutely love it.

LokarMD

Please don't delete my account again adminazis.

MarkAnthony

Quote from: LokarMD on September 25, 2019, 07:00:45 AM
Being a smartass should get you deleted again and hopefully a complete ban on your IP address.
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

Admin

Quote from: LokarMD on September 25, 2019, 07:00:45 AM

You were deleted for having no posts and an account older than 180 days.
Since you have now posted, you are safe.  For now. :)

LokarMD

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!  8)  8)  8)  ;D      :-\

theredguy

Good morning all.

Just found this awesome game after getting out from under my rock :). Already had a few false starts but I'm enjoying the challenge.

Next up MOD's :)

CookieBarrel

Hello all! A very special thank you to the modders for your creative work.
Not new to Banished 'been playing for a couple years now.
Also, familiar with modding, not with Banished, primarily with EldarScrolls.
I hadn't published any mods, just enjoyed the learning.

Again, thank you!
   now that the obligatory contract has been fulfilled, download time.
(sneaks off coyly)

Admin

Welcome!  Glad you found us!  No sneaking around is required, enjoy yourself.  8)

Anna IME

Hi!

Thank you for letting me join, and thank you for all the hard work and creativity. I've made some simple mods for other games, and what I learned is that is that even "simple" takes skill and perseverance.

Sidenote: I've been gaming on computers for close to 40 years now, but my significant other never got into gaming. When we met a few years ago he thought I was odd for being so passionate about them. Turns out he thought all games were Call of Duty or FIFA. It blew his mind that games like Kenshi, Banished or Return of The Obra Dinn exist. It blew his mind even more when I told him about modding. "You mean they do hours and hours of professional level work and give it away?? For free?? Don't the people selling the games object?" His reaction drove home to me how amazing modding culture is. I hope to contribute at some point, not just enjoy the work of others. For now, off to the download section I go!

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

small59

Hi all! I discovered Banished recently and am really enjoying the game. Looking forward to modding it to my liking!