News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

New Dodoville

Started by Doctor_Dodo, January 04, 2017, 03:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor_Dodo

Hey guys! Here are some pictures from my latest town. The mods I used are Megamod, DS:s Small Village Beta, Plimoth Plantation, Plymouth House. Hope you enjoy them.

Nilla

Quote from: Doctor_Dodo on January 04, 2017, 03:30:59 PMHope you enjoy them.

Yes, we do!

Question:

I've never seen such piles as on your second picture. What is it? It seems like the same structure as the long wall from a picture further down. I like that wall. It looks a bit like our traditional "stenmur".

Doctor_Dodo

Thank you Nilla.

I've made the stonepiles and the low stonewall (stenmuren) from the decorative large stones that you find under the tree icon (where you find other decorative stuff like ponds, scarecrow and boats). They're from Colonial Charter and come in a lot of shapes.

Abandoned

Wow, what a nice looking interesting town.  I was going to ask the same question as Nilla, I usually assume something I don't recognize is from CC.  I really like that water pump and decorative touches. Are those decorative boats along shore?  Very nice pictures.  Thanks for posting them.

Doctor_Dodo

Thanks Abandoned! I really appreciate your kind words. Yes, those are the CC decorative boats. And the water pump is from Discrepancy's Small Village (Beta version). I love those pumps.

Abandoned

Thanks for info on pump.  I am not using CC or mega mod just trying separate mods in small groups, so there is more to look forward to when I return to DS small village mod. So many great mods and new additions.  Hope to see more of your towns.