embx61

EB Small Fishing Dock - V17002 - Updated - November 4 2018

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=471
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

Abandoned

:) Hi @embx61 This is a very nice looking little fishing dock  :)  It appears under your themes thought and I would not think of looking for it there.  Any chance it could be changed to food or production spot in the menu?

embx61

Yes, this is correct.

It is technically a part of the village mod so I have it all together under the main Village Button.
I changed many mods all ready so the Village Set not appear under the themed button anymore but I have to update a few more.

As long as one with a newer update date is above the others the whole village set will be just under the Main Village Button to save a click.
The mod(s) are quite large so I decided to move from the Themed button to save the players 1 click and it is a mod in itself in that sense so have it own button.

I will upload the Village Fishing dock with the toolbar change so it will also be just under the Village button even if loaded by itself.

I will also release a version were I put it under the food button directly under the EB toolbar so players can choose where they rather have it placed.

Should have uploaded them in an hour or two (Need to do some groceries) :)

Abandoned

Thank you so much for change  :)  Can't imagine all the work this is for you.  Buy yourself a nice special treat at the grocery store, it is well earned  :)

embx61

Your welcome.

Sometimes I get bored with 3D modeling and rather do some coding or browse for meshes/textures for the future so it was no big deal. :)
The mod is rather small so it was done in no time.

The treat was ice cream so will enjoy the ice cream some later. Thank you :)

Abandoned

:)  It is good to take a break and do something else so large task does not become too overwhelming.  And of course an ice cream break will help  :)  thanks again