News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Bannies in space - WIP

Started by kid1293, October 15, 2021, 03:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Great idea @taniu

I have changed Greenhouse to Hydropond and added a green 'soup' where the plants grow.

But I am against having animals in domes. Where do they come from?
Traveling through space for generations? No, they have to eat vegetables. And Oinkers :)

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

banishedsanni

Reading "green soup" reminded me of "soylent green" ^^*

kid1293

I have come a long way, but I am not at the end yet.

Here are the new Learning Pods.
Yes, connectable. :)

Oh, I renamed Hydropond to Hydro Pod

Rename the mod to Banished from Soylent Green;)

Abandoned

taniu

@kid1293  ;D ;D ;D I'm sorry  :-[- I thought I was in space too long - I like the topic - for forgetting that the Bannies crashed on the Mennox? the new name of Soylent Green? Until now, no one has really figured out how to keep farm animals in space and transport them safely to another planet, maybe they would also apply hypernation? - Breasts did it - it's Bannies --- right? ;) :-\ They had chickens and rabbits from the spaceship - MOTHER, -I imagine ... :P How to be careful, if there is grass that does not harm the animals - can  be pasture? There are animals on this planet - the oinker. I really like this design - it's great and I think others are delighted with your idea too - fantastic topic. Regards

kid1293

Who knows? Maybe the planet is the remains of Earth in the future.
I see it as a fantasy. What will be is up to the player.

kid1293

Another step forward. :)

The Tools Implementer and the Clothes Fabricator are now possible to connect.
New models. Doors on all sides.

Here they are.

kid1293

I have been testing it on the weekend.
It seems okay. There is a lot of not-used Stone and Iron on the map.
I have focused on trees. Better build a forester quick...

The bannies use their tunnels and seem happy :)

Glenn

Gatherer

Quote from: kid1293 on November 08, 2021, 09:57:54 AM
There is a lot of not-used Stone and Iron on the map.

Perhaps some could be changed to another material?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Kristahfer

The unused stone and rock could be carried to a universal convert and converted to say... composite building materials

kid1293

I, kind of, do a conversion with wood and soil on the Mineral Extractor.
There will be a lot of processing if I make a converter too.
Maybe I can add stone or iron to the extractor. Just a thought.

I leave it for now. Like a good stew, it has to simmer for a while :)

taniu

@kid1293  ;D ;D ;D Wow !!! Great set, kid you have a great imagination and fantasies that everything fits together, I like the windows and skylights in the dome - a fantastic idea. I have a question :-[ :P :-\ - what building material did you use to build tunnels and greenhouses because they are transparent? Will we be making, for example, tempered glass? is it enough to have -Mineral Extractor? Will you add some amazing plants ??? :-[ to the surroundings or as decorations --- the trees came out great, maybe the shrubs just a little different color, maybe pink with a texture like trees? Thank you very much ,very much in advance for this mod   - I have to leave for a few days. I think you will do whatever it takes to be happy with your fantastic design because as a gamer I am delighted with this mod and all the mods you have released. In any case, all the mods released are great - thanks to Luke and moderators with big hearts and minds and hard work on releasing many mods - Banished - is like a big shiny diamond - among other games of its type. Bows and greetings

kid1293

About the tunnels or the connections. They are free to build.
I do not like problems with a misplaced piece, and all becomes a mess.

The greenhouse uses glass. Made in the MIneral Extractor. Makes sense.

More plants? ;D Maybe later. I have grass, and it fills out pretty well.
Maybe a bush or two.