News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Bannies in space - WIP

Started by kid1293, October 15, 2021, 03:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JM

Maybe they could wear Star Trek outfits  :)

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

@kid1293  ;D ;D ;D Ok - thanks - Star Trek clothes - cool. ;) Regards

kid1293

taniu

@kid1293  ;D ;D ;D Fantastic - Great - Applause. Can you make these trees and new bushes or new flowers as deco ???  :-[ :-[- I like them very much and would like to have them as a decoration in a fairy-tale land. (eg with big mushrooms + different mod.) ;) Greetings

kid1293

Maybe one day @taniu :)

Now, I have a break from it. I enjoy myself with coffee and cake :)

taniu

@kid1293  :D ;D ;)OK, have a nice rest, I am going away for a few days - I will miss the exchange of opinions with you, I do not have a laptop. Regards

kid1293

kid1293

Kristahfer

theonlywanderer

@kid1293

You are modeling master for sure and clearly a code genius also.   We all need to join together on a group petition to get Luke to release his full game code to you.   I would love to see what you can do with the full game available as your playground.

kid1293

Hi.
I do not want the code. It would be of no use to me.
The one thing I want (animations) I can not do.
I am on my way to retirement, maybe...

Abandoned

Out of This World Start and Out of This World Houses have been released.  See:

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=4070.0

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=4071.0

They are out of this world  ;D

Abandoned

I have finally done a small test of Out of This World (see pic) and have a few thoughts and suggestions for a future update.  I am wondering if anyone else would agree or have any other thoughts.

My first thought was not enough starting people.  Mother Ship is very big, I think it could hold more than 4 couples, maybe 6 or 8 would be better.

Second thought was why do they arrive with potatoes and can plant earth foods in the greenhouse?  ???  Maybe those should be all called edibles.

I am thinking OOTW is more of a stand-alone mod so there are 2 things missing.  One is a woodcutter for the firewood. 

The other is a trading post - called Transfer Station or Supply Dock since Mother Ship is made so it appears that the riverboat is coming from it with supplies.  It needs a matching place to dock.  I rather like Transfer Station name better. 

I think some interesting space colonies could be created with this mod and start.  I hope we will see some pictures.  Here is mine.  I will do a story later this year.

kid1293

Woodcutter and Transfer Station. More people. Another start option? Or just add a few more?

It will take a while for me to refurbish my thoughts. (I am on a long break)

A trader like this?  ;D