News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Idling Locations

Started by slink, August 26, 2014, 07:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

@rkelly17 I'm pretty sure that he did. He also added one to his statues. :)

assobanana76

what about being around the fountains? go there?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

irrelevant

Since the @RedKetchup  fountains are based on the well, I expect they do as well.

Pangaea

Interesting about the Tavern. So the building itself provides happiness too, not just the ale in it?

irrelevant

Pangaea

Cool. Good thing I've built them at most markets then :)

I assume the happiness sort of doubles up with market-tavern setups, as they are different types of happiness?

The bannies sure love a drink tho! I think all of them should attend AA meetings  :-X

slink

@rkelly17, I think Idle is the distance from the building that they will "hang around".  For the cemetery that is zero because they wander around inside of it.  It is also zero for the quarry and the mine, presumably because they stay away from those.

RedKetchup

yes
Little Chapel      Spirit      3   20
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

Quote from: RedKetchup on August 27, 2014, 07:57:43 PM
those happiness circles :)

and also quarries and mines have the opposite, it suppresses the happiness around them :)
@RedKetchup where can I find the mod you used to make the image attached to your reply #7 on page 1? I downloaded something called a debug tool, which allows you to get up to all kinds of mischief, but I did not see a way in it to display the happiness circles.

RedKetchup

yes the debug tools.

i dont know if has been put in a mod or not, it is part of toolkit version of the game.

EDIT : found it http://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/664-Debug-menu

irrelevant

Yes, that's the one I installed. How do you get it to show the happiness circles?

RedKetchup

lol i ve just checked that tool... and ... i dunno ! i have no idea how i did that ! i see nothing in that tool :S i could have done that ?
like if it is missing something lol. can we have a different one for when in toolkit simulation game ?

i need to check

irrelevant

LOL, well, at least I know if I'm going crazy, I'm not going crazy alone!

Let me know if you figure anything out, I want to check if @slink's markets have happiness circles.

RedKetchup

Quote from: irrelevant on April 08, 2015, 05:34:59 PM
LOL, well, at least I know if I'm going crazy, I'm not going crazy alone!

Let me know if you figure anything out, I want to check if @slink's markets have happiness circles.

haha

well it is where you open the little menu bar where it says 'deer population'

it is the toolkit debug tool that is different :S

check my screenshot

irrelevant

What is the toolkit debug tool? How do I install it?

When I look at my download, it says "toolkit debug tool," but when I click on the "deer populatioin" pulldown, nothing happens.