Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Nilla- Ashfordville; cold swamps

Started by Nilla, July 01, 2018, 03:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

Nilla the gamer fell off the ladder and broke a leg. :'( :( :-[

brads3

so much for your summer.hopefully it will heal fast.

angainor88

Oh no! I hope it gets better quickly!

kid1293

RedKetchup

i dont know what happended but i just found whis thread in the deleted recycle bin ! i just restored it.

I am so sad about Nilla !!! /Hug_Nilla
i hope it will heal quick !!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

Wishes for a quick recovery from me too.  :)

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Nilla

Thank you all for the nice words. The doctor says, it will take 6 weeks until I get rid of the gips. We will see, after I've got more used to my crutches, I might even try to get upstairs to my computer.  I guess, that I can make it up, but I'm scared of going down. Don't need to break that other leg, too.

Goblin Girl

I'm sorry to hear about your leg!
You can go down the stairs on your bottom.  It's not dignified, but at least you won't fall!

galensgranny

I am so sorry you broke your leg, Nilla. I hope it heals quickly.

LadyMarmalade

Sorry to hear about your accident, Nilla. I hope things are soon on the mend.

I'm having to go without my dose of Banished too at the moment as my pc went bang and Im waiting to see if it can be fixed!  Withdrawal symptoms already creeping in!
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.

Nilla

Bad news for you too, @LadyMarmalade , also the football game yesterday. I was hoping for England. It was close but in the end, Croatia was slightly better so they deserved to win. But I think this young English team will entertain us the next few years.

I'm still living my life downstairs, without my computer, that's also work as "house server " close to the router, not easy to move away. Anyway I'm not supposed to sit with my leg down anyway ,so I move myself between the sofa and a garden lounger. And this Ipad is quite fun to play with, when I slowly learn what I can do with it. Maybe I can even load Banished on it. Have anyone tried to play with a touchscreen? I have no idea,  if it can work,

LadyMarmalade

Yes, the football was a huge disappointment after so much hope and expectation but, as you say, the best team won and I am still very, very proud of my Team. They played beyond anyones expectations and good, honest football which cant be said for all of the teams.

I dont know about playing Banished on the Ipad. I have a very old Mac that Im using while I wait for my pc to get fixed and I can't get Banished to work on it at all.
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.