Main Menu

Creepy Cemetery v1.0

Started by RedKetchup, February 09, 2017, 08:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Creepy Cemetery v1.0

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=179

Creepy Cemetery v1.0 :o

This mod was a request to get a fenceless cemetery.
I also added a metallic fence cemetery and a decoration crypt (ghosted).

Since people liked alot the metallic fence, i gave the opportunity to use it as a fence ( i made a full set of possibilities, even diagonals)

Get your Creepy Cemetery today !
Enjoy !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

dang my eyes i thought it said creepy creamery. i blame that one on abandoned.

Paeng

Wow, that was fast  :o

Hey, small idea for a future update - can you add one or two sections of broken, crumbled, dilapidated wall? That would help for a really creepy cemetery...  :D
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

brads3

i shouldn't say this but next they'll want black cats,witches,and jack-o-lantern pumpkins too.  hmm ghosts.....

Paeng

Quote from: brads3 on February 09, 2017, 12:03:03 PMjack-o-lantern pumpkins

well, xmas is done... halloween up next... as long as we don't get easter bunnies... ::)

:D
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Hawk

Quoteas long as we don't get easter bunnies...

Here bunny, bunny. Here wabbit.  :D
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

i wished at some point to add some .... gargoyles on top of the pillars.....

but i never got enough money to buy the 3D i wanted :P

elemental

hi Red, show us which model you want to buy. Maybe some of us can chip in a little bit.

This is a great mod. Something different yet it fits right in. But one suggestion if you ever do an update - Gothic Cemetery might be a better name than Creepy Cemetery, especially if you add some gargoyles.

Abandoned

@brads3 oh, a haunted creamery, with white ghost cows yes!  And black cats and Halloween pumpkins and don't forget spooky dead deco trees.

@Paeng crumbling wall section, what a good idea.

@elemental Gothic Cemetery would be a good name

@Hawk LOL :)  Easter bunny and Easter egg hunt.

@RedKetchup another great mod and lots of happy mod users.  Thank you

QueryEverything

@RedKetchup I am sure many of us would love to help sponsor a 3D model or 2. :)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

if i talked about gargoyles...

when i started to draw this fence, i was looking at a picture of a 3d cemetery starting kit ... and i didnt enough money to buy it back in time...
so i was trying to do something based on what my eyes were seeing : https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/cemetery-starter-set-tomb-ma/712843

while i was drawing something similar to these fences... i was looking at the gargoyles at top of the pillars and i found them so cute ^^
but i am NOT a 3D Sculptor ^^ , doing a sculpture from nothing ... very bad at it

i dont want you to buy it !! it is too late now ! my mod is released, and that sell doesnt worth it anymore for a very small visual update.

QueryEverything

pfffft ...  $39 is not a problem.  @RedKetchup if you want them, and you will release an update for your mod, I will sponsor the project.  Just say "thank you, I would love to mod it", then voila, all yours. 
It's the least I can do, you've released so many amazing mods, it's definitely worth it to me to donate to your passion project. :)

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

nan, dont do it for just a thing or 2 ... maybe Kralyerg has some gargoyles to send my way that i can maybe "adapt" :)

QueryEverything

Okes :)  But, if there is something in the future you do want to do, but the $$ is on a pre-done model, just put a call out on the forum here, many of us would love to help. :)