Author Topic: DS Jetty and Bridge v1.01 (updated 01 May 2017)  (Read 5275 times)

Offline QueryEverything

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
Re: DS Jetty and Bridge v1.01 (updated 01 May 2017)
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2017, 09:46:22 PM »
Wow, thank you.  :)  That is excellent, that makes sense, and certainly explains some of the actions I had been seeing with the Bannies, some navigating edges, others not.  Some entering storage, others not.  I had managed to figure most of it out (I do have to say that your descriptions in the menus are excellent, it was just the couple I was a little lost on), but this is excellent. 

I certainly appreciate this @Discrepancy and I feel a bit like an ass, you went to a great deal of effort, and I thank you very much for that.  I know that took a lot of time to do it!! 

But - that makes an excellent roadmap for future Docks lands. 

I will also say this - those little 1z1 walkway storage items - OMG - they are just amazeballs, all my docks have those everywhere, I rarely ever use other dock pieces because of their usefulness.  Small & fiddly, but definitely worth building them everywhere they are very unique!!

*bookmarks page ;)
~ QE, I query because I like learning new things. 

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
(Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :)

Offline adelegarland

• Trader
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2017, 08:17:18 AM »
@Discrepancy
Hi! I've got a request...   The fishing Bridge,love it for startup towns, use it on every little stream and river to get them across and for food.   But, can you make it into a two and three section version?  So we can place one, two or three of them without having to place each separately...  I seem to get them misaligned a lot.  Old age.
Thanks! ;D

Offline GraveDigger388

• Newb
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2017, 11:31:26 PM »
Hello, new member here.

To put it simply, I love Banished, along with it's mods. And of course, the aforementioned mods include this piece. I use this along with Necora's and CC dock sets. Lovely.

However, I'm sad to report that I've discovered a sort of 'bug', namely the Diagonal Truss Bridge. Bannies will surely jump under the water whenever they walk over it.

Offline Glenn

• Vendor
« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2017, 03:10:00 PM »
This happens with all the dock sets.

What you need to do is place the two plank angle piece from CC into the corner where the dock pieces meet at right angles.

Having done so your people will no longer jump up and down into the water when they walk around a corner

DS has a much larger angle piece that does the same job

Offline GraveDigger388

• Newb
« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2017, 09:13:54 PM »
No, I fortunately know about corners.

Diagonal jetties make bannies drop, but I figured my way around, by slapping the tiny corner pieces along the sides. Diagonal truss bridge, on the other hand, prevents me doing so. I tried to put corner pieces along it's side, but it's impossible. The bridge's footprint (which I believe is 3x3) makes it so.

Offline Glenn

• Vendor
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2017, 03:26:41 PM »
Sorry I couldn't help you