Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Old Blacksmith v1.1 for 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, February 19, 2017, 07:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Old Blacksmith v1.1 for 1.0.7

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=207

This is a request for my old Blacksmith with its residence.    It adds also new resource tools: Wooden, Stone and Carbon tools. Can handle Iron Ore too from CC.";

This Mod contains :
- A Blacksmith shop that can handle iron ore from CC specially designed to get a residence on top of it. 7x5. Cost 24 wood, 38 stones, 32 iron.
- A residence that goes untop of the BS shop good for a family of 5. +1x5 to the right. Cost 18 wood, 8 stones.
- 4 new recipes : Wooden tools, Stone tools, Carbon tools, and can handle iron ore from CC (2 ores = 1-2 iron)

Enjoy!

BUGFIXES: I've got to change the requirement to build the OldBlacksmith, and the requirement to build Vanilla Blacksmith to 30 Iron Ore instead of 32 Iron. That way it is now possible to build those in the Hard and Adam&Eve Modes. I also changed the vanilla IronMine : it will now produce Iron Ore OR Coal instead of Iron. Also the iron on the ground will give now Iron Ore.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

QueryEverything

[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

BUGFIXES: I've got to change the requirement to build the OldBlacksmith, and the requirement to build Vanilla Blacksmith to 30 Iron Ore instead of 32 Iron. That way it is now possible to build those in the Hard and Adam&Eve Modes. I also changed the vanilla IronMine : it will now produce Iron Ore OR Coal instead of Iron. Also the iron on the ground will give now Iron Ore.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .