News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Necora's Work in Progress

Started by Abandoned, February 27, 2017, 07:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOtherMicheal

I do like some of the lighter textures on those buildings and like Query said, they would look good in different districts.

Necora

Well, I'll keep the textures in mind for a later date ;)

So I'm testing through the PR set and it is working well, I will upload it soon.

In the mean time I've also started at the puzzle coverings. So far, it is just 1 tile deep, but there will be more.

Gatherer

Looks awesome! I can already imagine a forester tower and a woodcuter yard in the middle of that square.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Necora

Quote from: Gatherer on September 16, 2017, 03:21:56 PM
Looks awesome! I can already imagine a forester tower and a woodcuter yard in the middle of that square.

;D more to come...

So I've finished the first volume of coverings... I've added a higher level and an arched level. Just need to adjust the AO on a few and they are ready to go.

If you use them with vanilla stock piles, the piles will stick out of the top of the lowest coverings. However, if you use the fantastic stock pile models replacement by discrepancy, they fit beautifully, as shown in the screen shots attached.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Necora

Thanks @RedKetchup

So I am uploading it right now, should be shared soon.

I've started putting together a small construction set too, the first is a lumber cutter. I'm planning on consolidating all of my smaller industry into 1, then re-making the ones on other sets into things that are unique. For example, the lumber cutter of Port Royal and Pine Set will be removed, and replaced with ones that are more unique and interesting to their set. The basic cutter will be in this set, pictured below (it fits nicely with the modular coverings!).

Necora

Well the coverings are live so I hope you are enjoying them. As always, I'm open to feedback/suggestions.

The humble lumber cutter has been made a tad larger, and I've made a small kiln for melting iron ore into iron (so yes, this also introduces iron ore to the maritimes sets). To come, a mason and probably a carpenter of some sort.

I also need to decide how I will balance making lumber into a more widely used substance rather than just for advanced things. Same with stone.

Necora

Textures have been adjusted and buildings balanced some what. I've also added a chopper.

I think I'll release this so far so people can see the output numbers of the buildings and tell me if they are too slow or expensive, or perhaps to quick and cheap.

Necora

With lumber replacing wood as the main build requirement for houses etc. in the maritimes from now on, I made some log cabins (well, a log cabin at the moment). These will be built out of just logs and stone, but will be relatively poor in terms of firewood consumption. They are meant as a first house before you build up the town to start making more advanced things.

Necora

The log cabins now have 5 F-variants (mostly colour of the logs) and also the whole lot have a diagonal version too. Just going to test them out once more then upload them.

brads3

LOL.u should give the igloo to TOM. he might like to use that up north.

Tom Sawyer

My people don't want to live in this igloo... tooo hot.^^

Oona

Nice log cabins, Necora. I like the planks you use for the roofs. Thank you!
Some days I'm amazing. Other days I put the laundry in the oven.

Necora

Hi all,

The Pine Set got updated to change some of the numbers, making some resources a bit more accessible.

I'm also nearly finished with the Port Royal set, it just needs some play through. I added the last piece needed for an initial release just now, a new market. See the screen shots attached!

brads3

yeahh<<<<claps

now that you are caught up with the upgrade,what do you have planned?