Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Colorful Little Houses 3.0 for 1.0.6 - 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, March 15, 2017, 07:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Colorful Little Houses 2.2 for 1.0.7

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=243

This mod adds very colorful, 2 floors, little houses.

This mod contains:
10 different color 2 story little houses.
- 1st floor cost 24 wood 12 stones to build. Heat: 80 fuel per resource under 50F. Good for family of 6.
- 2nd floor cost 32 wood 6 stones to build. Heat: 90 fuel per resource under 50F. Good for family of 6.

ChangeLog :
Added + 4 more roof colors. Light blue, light green, light red and light purple.

WARNING: This update is not compatible in saves with old version 1.0 cause all graphic files have changed.
To be able to make the switch you need to destroy all the old ones in your saves before making the switch.

Enjoy !!

---------------------------------------------------

Changelog : v2.1

I changed the footprints of the houses and its relation to the Graphic Overlap Technology ™ :)
Now the 1st floor has a footprint of 3x4(+1road) and its 2nd floor will go to the right side and will have now only 1x4(+1road)
So now, the set will have 4x4(+1road) instead of 5x4(+1road) making easier to fit inside residential districts established by 12x12 markets.

i also fixed the red roof 1st floor which didnt had its fire inside its lampost.

Changelog : v2.2

Fixed compatibility issues with Kid Colonial housing which was making the Colorful Little houses appear darker than should be.

Changelog : v 3.0

Added 2 more colors : yellow roof and butterscotch roof ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

QueryEverything

The new blue is stunning, looks like opal :)
Well done @RedKetchup they all look fabulous. :) :)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

ChangedLog:
Added + 4 more roof colors. Light blue, light green, light red and light purple.

WARNING: This update is not compatible in saves with old version 1.0 cause all graphic files have changed.
To be able to make the switch you need to destroy all the old ones in your saves before making the switch.

estherhb

Has always been a favorite of mine - can't believe you've made it even better!

Abandoned

Mon cheri ami @RedKetchup , I know you are busy with NMT but I had a thought about this set you may want to consider when you are finished.  I wondered if a first floor level could be made as a simple workplace with 2nd floor residence above, say a baker, tailor, or even a basic tool maker.

S'il vous plait, pardon my French if I did not say or spell correctly  :)

Turis

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

New build is up :) 2.1

So lately i was playing a bit and something was pissing me : the fact it has 5 tiles width with its 2nd floor was messing with all my attempts to make residential districts....
so i made some changes.

Changelog : v2.1

I changed the footprints of the houses and its relation to the Graphic Overlap Technology ™ :)
Now the 1st floor has a footprint of 3x4(+1road) and its 2nd floor will go to the right side and will have now only 1x4(+1road)
So now, the set will have 4x4(+1road) instead of 5x4(+1road) making easier to fit inside residential districts established by 12x12 markets.

i also fixed the red roof 1st floor which didnt had its fire inside its lampost.

Abandoned

@RedKetchup I am replying here rather than in North Pole South blog.  Version 2, the green houses were the only ones I built so I did a test of some other colors.  The wall textures all appear the same but the back and sides that are on the sunny sides of the houses appear lighter than the shady front sides but still not as they should be like in version 1 that had such a warm glow.  Also please note, there is no snow on the roofs. 

Still great looking little houses, love the shutters with the sun and the moon.  :)

RedKetchup

Maldrick

Haven't seen it either, but wasn't looking for it.

@Abandoned Sounds like the kind of thing that sometimes happens if your video drivers are out of date.  But usually only happens when software gets updated for the new drivers, so might not be it.  Just a thought.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Abandoned

Very strange, I have not seen any discoloration or video problem until now.  I noticed the texture difference but I thought it was that the texture was changed in version 2.   ???

brads3

to add to the craziness. i used to be able to switch the NMT and CC and cause the game to give a little darker more rustic look to all buildings including vanilla.with the many Banished upgrades to 1.07 that no longer works for me.wasn't as dark as she is getting. it looked like it pulled the woodgrain out more of the buildings lumber.like it was weathered more.

Abandoned

A mod conflict?  Load order?  I am thinking when I finish North Pole South, I could move it to the top of the list and restart map and see if that makes any difference.  I could also take out version 2 and put version 1 back in and see what happens.  I had no discoloration with version 1.  If I am not mistaken, this is the first time I am using version 2.