News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Nilla- Rolesburn; an inexperienced mistake

Started by Nilla, June 11, 2017, 05:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

NILLA,you have weird errors.what version banished did you start with originally?

RedKetchup

looks great !! @Nilla ! i remember your first attempts to put canals on your maps.... you made great improvements !! :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

@brads3, I had the second latest beta version of the 1.07 all the time. But this bug has nothing to do with the versions. I don't think I saw it long back in vanilla games before the mod kit. But in the early days of modding.

I remember this bug from one game. @RedKetchup might remember, too. I claimed he created it, as revenge for using his 3 story houses in a way, they wasn't supposed to. I made some experimenting, using only the second or/and third floor to build in the mountains, over streams and a lot of other (OK Red, I confess  :-\ :-[) not very pleasant looking ways. Anyway he was quite annoyed and since the "interesting" house where everyone was headed, was one of this misplaced buildings, I said it was his revenge. But I´m sure he has nothing to do with it. I´ve also heard, that it may occure in all kind of games. It was discussed in the BL forum as well. Luckily it´s rare. But as I said, if these weird things happens once, they will probably happen again in the same game.

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 17, 2017, 05:36:24 PM
looks great !! @Nilla ! i remember your first attempts to put canals on your maps.... you made great improvements !! :)

Indeed! Talking of old stuff; I can remember you weren't actually happy about these early attempts. ;)

brads3

i know you upgraded to 1.07,but from what origiaqnl banished? what version did you by at the very beginning?i don't recall seeing an error like that

Nilla

I bought it very early from humble store and made every update since.

brads3

mine is 1.0 updated several times.maybe different version causes problems.

embx61

Version of the latest 1.07 BETA builds need at least version 1.06 to work properly.

Updating 1.07 straight over older versions then 1.06 are not working properly according to Luke.

So if some have a version 1.05 he/she should first update to 1.06 and after that is done update to 1.07 BETA 3.
So a two step update in those cases.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]