News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Peak's Valley for 1.0.6 - 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, June 26, 2017, 11:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: taniu on July 02, 2017, 05:10:24 AM
@ RedKetchup. :)Thank you for a nice addition "Colorful Little Houses " and "Stone Wall Kit 1.My heart rejoices on every new mods add to "Banished" Thank you also for your help and maybe I will have a wooden building - baker. You're a great person, so I'm good at talking to you and you're not paying attention to my deadly English. Cheers!

@taniu

i changed the textures to wood (screenshot 1)
Now tell me : Who added all those weird recipes ? (it is not me, i dont have those) screenshot 2
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

@RedKetchup , that wood bakery looks really nice  :)  I believe the mod that tanui is using that adds all those baked goods is Kralyerg's Bakery Plus mod

Where do we get apricots?

brads3

hardtack is CC. sugar cookies is KID's colonial. and i think donuts is the bakery plus mod.

Abandoned

I believe they are all in Red's bakery because of the Bakery Plus mod  :)

taniu

@ RedKetchup. :)Great building. As for the "Bakery Plus" mods - this is a separate mod that works under CC and NMT so provided by @kralyerg. I do not know how these  mods work? - I play with the mods "Bakery Plus" without CC just can not use one item Fruit Cake Flour + Apricot] because there is no Apricot, I have [Vegetable Oil] made by @ embx61 .Maybe @kralyerg will give you the code or make a separate mods "Apricots " like CC Watermelon add to "-" RKGarden WallsUtility "- works great. @kralyerg can you help me or solve a small problem"Apricots ".
Maybe @kralyerg will give you the code or make a separate mods "Apricots " like CC Watermelon add to "-" RKGarden WallsUtility "- works great. @kralyerg can you help me or solve a small problem"Apricots ". :D I really like this mods "Bakery Plus"
Allows your Bakery to produce the following:

Hardtack [Flour]

Bread [Flour]

Fruit Cake [Flour + Apricot]

Nut Bread [Flour + Walnut]

Cheese Bread [Flour + Cheese]

Sugar Cookies [Flour + Sugar]

Croissant [Flour + Butter]

Donut [Flour + Vegetable Oil]

Flatbread [Flour + Salt]

Garlic Bread [Flour + Herbs]

Bagel [Flour + Egg]

Muffin [Flour + Blueberries]

Cake [Flour + Honey] (from NMT)

Apple Pie [Flour + Honey + Apple] (from NMT)

Cherry Pie [Flour + Honey + Cherry] (from NMT)

Pecan Pie [Flour + Honey + Pecan] (from NMT)

Affects CC and NMT Bakeries. Place ABOVE CC or NMT to use.

RedKetchup

i ve downloaded the Bakery Plus from Kralyerg and checked the [ _ ] button list ...
the mod seems to change only the list of ConsumeProduce part of the original NMT file and it is not loading the full template. so if you dont have NMT loaded, you dont have the building at all in the toolbar.

i can check maybe to do the same and just change the "mesh" part of the building to wood. but i dont think it is saves compatible, will need to delete the bakery in saves or start over.

Abandoned

@RedKetchup I'm confused, does that mean we would have to use NMT to use this nice wood bakery?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on July 03, 2017, 05:31:48 AM
@RedKetchup I'm confused, does that mean we would have to use NMT to use this nice wood bakery?

yes. if i replace the template, people will lose the ability to upgrade it to bricks and rooftiles.
which still can be a possibility too.

Abandoned

oh, I was hoping for a separate mod but no problem, looks great  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on July 03, 2017, 05:55:05 AM
oh, I was hoping for a separate mod but no problem, looks great  :)

you still will be able to use it as a stand alone mod /w or /wo the Bakery Plus Kral's mod.

The Pilgrim

Red...just remember we love you, but you know it has to be asked...could we please have that wood texture on all the NMT buildings at some point.  Pretty pretty please. You can take as much time as you want.

RedKetchup

Quote from: The Pilgrim on July 03, 2017, 07:30:12 AM
Red...just remember we love you, but you know it has to be asked...could we please have that wood texture on all the NMT buildings at some point.  Pretty pretty please. You can take as much time as you want.

LOL i hate my life lol

RedKetchup

The wood model is there:
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1814.0

Please one thing: try to keep topic and idea in their own thread. This thread is about Peak's Valley and has nothing to do with a bakery !!!! (know what i mean ??)

@taniu  : i am sorry but i cannot do anything about your apricot. you need to ask personally @kralyerg in PM for that (keep in mind, these days Kralyerg doesnt log on WoB nor CC forums. so... be patient if it even happends one day)

Abandoned

oh Merci Mr @RedKetchup , that wood bakery is wonderful and I agree with @The Pilgrim s'il vous plait.  and won't it look nice Peak's Valley :)

RedKetchup

if i update this mod with the latest stuff i made on this part , do you want it with iron spawns => to iron ore => to iron ? or you prefer the old way with iron spawns => to iron directly ?