News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

NMT3.0Series: Crops for 1.0.6 - 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, July 09, 2017, 09:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: irrelevant on October 07, 2017, 08:36:11 AM
Do you have any of these classified as fruits? If so, can they be used to make ale? I would recommend against making this possible. No one would make a fruit orchard ever again if they could make ale from field crops.

it can only coming from another mod about taverns
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

Quote from: gatinho65 on October 07, 2017, 10:47:35 AM
So, my small field of broccoli (I think) produced almost 300 over the year, the same as a much bigger field of turnips that was only planted and harvested once.

Strawberries I've seen happen both ways: One year was a double harvest and almost 1000 produced, by 1 farmer in a modest sized field. The next year only 1 harvest and half the fruit produced. I figured it was something invisible like the temperature or something that made the difference.

I plant and eat a LOT of kale lol, and it comes in so many beautiful colors and in quite a range of sizes too. I hope you find some good textures although I don't think your kale is bad. That Tuscan kale can get as tall as a human and looks fantastic, I tend to grow mine this way and harvest for several years, it would be fun to see that in the game lol. And right now I'm eating a new blue variety of that kale that is incredibly beautiful and tasty as well.

turnips has a bug, i mean, there is so real bad numbers, a typo. it will be fixed soon. i need to add Tom's rye to it and maybe another one.... and i ll release an update.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on October 07, 2017, 11:14:48 AM
@irrelevant  i disagree. many like to add orchards regardless of the ciders. the other thing is it depends what they game gives you to start with. since RED changed the blueberry to orchards will you get 2 seeds? 1 orchard and 1 as a crop?there are a cfew i think got changed like that.depending on the mods a player uses do they get 2 different set ups? and do both outputs get used the same in production?
@gatinho65  how big a field are you getting 2 crops a year off? a larger field say 10x10 might only allow 1 harvest since it takes longer for the farmer to harvest before he then can replant it.

NMT30Series: Orchards has it own independant seeds for orchard blueberry. but it will give same fruit.

taniu

@RedKetchup I have a question or mods "NMT30Series: Orchards" -will be released this year?how is Babylon - it's a fantastic serie I love it like Stargate. Star Wars, Startrek. Greetings.Cheers! :D

RedKetchup

Quote from: taniu on October 24, 2017, 08:14:25 PM
@RedKetchup I have a question or mods "NMT30Series: Orchards" -will be released this year?how is Babylon - it's a fantastic serie I love it like Stargate. Star Wars, Startrek. Greetings.Cheers! :D

haha this year ?

haha sure ! before 2018 for sure ^^