News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

NMT3.0Series: Forest Center for 1.0.7 version 3.3 *Updated*

Started by RedKetchup, September 08, 2017, 10:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

the way i intended: you put the center. once built, you do all the special roads inside with the road tool i provided with it. once they are done, there, you can choose 4 districts to put inside. you need to pay attention at the design of the model and use "r" or "t" to rotate it in a way the building has always its 2 entrances facing the 2 entrances of the forest center (with the back of the district facing the deadend corners.

thats the way i intented it.

now , i know personally i can deal with that, but most people ? some poeple i not sure if they are enough "bright" to pay attention and handle it correctly :P
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Hawk

Once I got used to building the center, it wasn't a problem. It's just until you get familiar it.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: Hawk on February 03, 2018, 07:04:43 AM
Once I got used to building the center, it wasn't a problem. It's just until you get familiar it.

oh of course, and this is normal, since you are coming here ^^
was talking about somes on steam.......

::)

Hawk

[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Okiepat

I love the look of the Forest Center in the pictures. Unfortunately, I cannot get it to work. All of the buildings are red when I try to put them down. I did do the crossroads with the tool included but it did not make a difference.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Okiepat on August 17, 2019, 07:14:44 PM
I love the look of the Forest Center in the pictures. Unfortunately, I cannot get it to work. All of the buildings are red when I try to put them down. I did do the crossroads with the tool included but it did not make a difference.

in the forest center toolbar, there is a special road icon. you need to build the roads inside the center so you are allowed to building your districts

Okiepat

Do the laborers build those roads also? I just realized I did not see them do that.

RedKetchup

bah yes, they need to build the roads :)

here a picture. you see all the arrows ? specially the arrows in the sections ? it need to be build with the special road provided in the same forest toolbar, and the builders need to have processed it.

Okiepat

Thank you for all your help Red! I can't believe I didn't make the connection between the arrows and roads (given that arrows ALWAYS mean roads in Banished)!

RedKetchup

Quote from: Okiepat on August 18, 2019, 10:02:09 AM
Thank you for all your help Red! I can't believe I didn't make the connection between the arrows and roads (given that arrows ALWAYS mean roads in Banished)!

no worries :) better to ask than delete the mod :P

Okiepat

Quote from: RedKetchup on August 18, 2019, 10:18:14 AM
Quote from: Okiepat on August 18, 2019, 10:02:09 AM

no worries :) better to ask than delete the mod :P

No danger of me deleting the mod! That plus the barn on the outside and a few houses at the edge of the circle and it's good to go. Plus the stand-alone woodcutter and sawmill in town. The only things missing are a tailor and blacksmith but since they really don't fit with the Forest Center setting that's understandable, though I would love to see them as stand-alone with the same basic design.

TaylorItaly

Hello,
does the Forest Center Herbalist gather Flax from your other Mod ?

Okiepat

TaylorItaly

Mmh ,silly.
My Herbalist only collect Herbs ,but my Forester collect Cotton ,Flax and Logs !?!