NMT3.0Series: Forest Center for 1.0.7 version 3.3 *Updated*

Started by RedKetchup, September 08, 2017, 10:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

NMT3.0Series: Forest Center for 1.0.7

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=358

NMT3.0Series: Forest Center

Description:
This is a mod that adds a NMT Forest Center to your game that will allow you to build up to 4 forest districts from the choice of 6 diff ones.

- Building:

Forest Center : 11x11 tiles. cost 24 wood. 1 worker.
A NMT30 Forest Center is used to set a center with districts for forest work. Also can be worked to help to get resources. A forest center allow you to build up to 4 districts. The worker also will help your districts by providing extra resources.

To be able to build districts, you absolutely need to cover all the "road tiles" inside with a very specific path tool. Roads wont allow you to build districts. It is mandatory to use the specific tool provided in the toolbar.

- Tools:

Forest Center Path: This is the tool you need to apply in the appropriate tiles inside the Center to allow you to put districts. Cost nothing to apply out of 1 building unit work.

- Districts:

Hunter District: A NMT30 Hunter District is used for hunting wild animals. Cost 30 wood, 8 stones to build. This hunter district allow you to hire up to 3 hunters and has a range of 40 tiles. This special District allow you to kill deers more often than the vanilla one.

Gatherer District: A NMT30 Gatherer District is used for gatherering wild foods. Cost 30 wood, 8 stones to build. This gatherer district allow you to hire up to 4 gatherers and has a range of 40 tiles. The extra range allow you to possibly get more food or be more constant.

Herbalist District: A NMT30 Herbalist District is used for gatherering wild herbs and restore citizen health. Cost 30 wood, 8 stones to build. This herbalist district allow you to hire up to 2 herbalists and has a range of 40 tiles. The extra range allow you to get more herbs.

Forester District: A NMT30 Forester District is used to define an area to selectively cut down trees and plant new seedlings. Cost 30 wood, 8 stones to build. This forester district allow you to hire up to 4 foresters and has a range of 40 tiles. It will cover more range than usual and can possibly plant something different in very rare case. (fruit trees looking)

Barn District: A NMT30 Barn District is used to store alot of different things available from a forest center. Cost 48 wood, 12 stones to build. This special district barn allow you to store all the food, tools, herbs, textiles, and it allow you to store wood and fuel. it has a capacity of 12,000 weight to compensate the logs/firewood burden. It is kinda a barn and storage yard in same time.

Woodcutter District: A NMT30 Woodcutter District is used to make firewood from logs. Cost 24 wood, 4 stones to build. This woodcutter district allow you to hire up to 3 woodcutters. A woodcutter district will allow you to chope alot of firewood quicker than usual; specially if combined to a Barn District.

Enjoy !!

EDIT:

oh i forgot to tell :

all the models have been made inside the upper right corner and they all have a road toward south and west...
so if you put a district in the other quarters, please, don't forget to TURN "R" your model so you get the clear path towards roads inside the Forest Center :)

3.2 UPDATE:
- Added Lumber as new resource. Lumber is mainly used in some mods like CC or Necora Mods. It doesnt have any purpose in NMT3.0 mods. Lumber and the Lumbermill is totally optional.
- Added a new district: Lumbermill District. A NMT30FC lumbermill district makes Lumber, a new resource, from logs. Cost 32 wood and 6 stones to build, this new building can employ up to 3 cutters.
- Added also the Lumbermill as a standalone 6x6 tiles.
- Added a maximum of 2 herbalists in the Herbalist District and standalone.

3.3 UPDATE:
- Changed the numbers of the Lumbermill stand-alone and Lumbermill District. instead to use 5 logs to make lumbers, you only need 2 logs now.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Gatherer

Looks fantastic! You've outdone yourself yet again.

Thanks Mr. Red.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Abandoned

Oh my gosh, look at those.  Outstanding and 6 buildings to choose from.   :)

Kimbolton

A Wonderful surprise Red! This is awesome. Thanks so much!

taniu

@ RedKetchup  :DThank you very much - nice set, nice surprise :) :D :D.He tests Mods "The North" v 5.3.  Not all mods I can use lack mods EB and DS Mods cause an error.
What a pity! :'( Cheers!

embx61

The North changes quite a lot and I was able to only load the Village Set so far in the North without crashing.
No other mods were activated.

At least that is something :)

But when I tried to load another one of my Mods it was a instant crash.

We have to wait till the North is more compatible with 1.07 I guess.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

thanks all. yeah they all very simple and still very beautiful :)
even if i had to change the surrounds and the footprints of those, they totally look like the originals. they kept the same feel :)

as someone stated he could put more than 1 district at same place, cause the footprint is only 3x3 roads....
PLEASE don't do it ! Play fair. it is all about the respect you give me by playing the rules i've set!

grammycat

Such a wonderful surprise!  Thank you-I've already tested it ingame and love it.

adelegarland

Wow!  These are great!!  Can you make them standalone as well?  I Love the textures and looks of these buildings, very nicely done!  Love them!
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

Kristahfer

@RedKetchup , I have tried to remove the individual districts and have not found the trick to do so. I can remove the Forest Center and pathing required to place the individual districts with out issue. But removing the individual districts I am unable to do so. Tried removing the pathing and then the entire Center and all of the added districts but I then end up with only the individual districts left, which I can not remove. What am I doing wrong?

RedKetchup

oh i am sorry.
i know i told myself that i should put a trash icon on those for removing....
and i forgot :(

gimme a day and i ll do a fix with a trash icon to click to remove each district.

Kristahfer

Thank you for the update. Great little mod, I will be using it a lot.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Kristahfer on September 11, 2017, 05:21:11 AM
Thank you for the update. Great little mod, I will be using it a lot.
you are welcome :)
thanks you ALOT for the bug finding :)

it will be available soon as i finished the other little things people asked :)

RedKetchup

3.1 UPDATE:
- Added and fixed the Districts with a trash icon for remove purpose.
- Added limits on the Forest Center window and added +1 worker
- Changed the footprint so it follows the pasture footprint depending on the ground texture set you are using.
- made sure all the name of the building fits and not overwrite the workers spinners.
- Added all the districts as standalone for people who wished and asked for. they will have a 6x6 footprint as standalone. the standalone will have a radius of 30, same as vanilla.
- fixed a bug about the forester district that didnt had its 40 tiles radius.

Enjoy !!!