Main Menu

Kid - Bed and Breakfast V1.21

Started by kid1293, October 05, 2017, 10:36:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Thanks for showing me those pictures!
I have been thinking again.
Can I make some barrels outside the hostel (ghosted) and when you click them
you get the regular pub menu? That would be great!
I am not sure if I want to make crepes and cider with all this talk about redundancy.
But it is an open question. :)

gatinho65

Wow I love how this looks in the game, especially the seasonal tree in the greenhouse. Sometimes I try to push my elderly bannies into the hostel so the youngsters can use their houses and have kids and now I won't feel guilty about that lol, this is really a beautiful building;) I think this is the first building I've tried using with the glass texture, very cool. I will have to use some of those greenhouse mods.

Tom Sawyer

Don't stop creating things you like because of talks or opinions of other people. If someone says crepe is crap it doesn't mean it is forbidden to make. ;)

kid1293

Thanks Tom.
It's not only too many products. If I do it my way, we get a real cheat in 'a couple of barrels'.
Just place them anywhere and you have a pub! Luckily I am not there yet. I have things to do in life.

Crepes and mixed fruits, coffee or cider... It really sounds perfect for a Bed & Breakfast.  8)

Tom Sawyer

A pub working like a vanilla tavern cannot be a cheat, ghosted or not. If stacked in each other it only can be used to destroy even more resources. ;D

kid1293

:)

You're have positive thoughts.  ;)

Have a nice day!

taniu

@ Kid1293 :)Thanks for the great mods "Bed and Breakfest", "Bakery & Garden". "Gothic Farm", Gothic Fantasy, "More Houses". The mods are fantastic, I love them and especially the food ones. Pub is a great idea - your quote "Crepes and mixed fruits, coffee or cider... It really sounds perfect for a Bed & Breakfast" - Can add ketchup pasta - it would be cool
2,Small orchard, such as. "Vegetable garden"? - can you create such a mods? For example, 4 trees, every other fruit - I wrote about it. "RedKetchup work in progress - page 71 - tree invented professor - one tree that produces different species of  fruit.
I write to you because you create such mixed mods - will you fulfill my request? Please  :) Cheers! :) :) :)
ps i'm sick and i'm not testing the game right now, sorry

kid1293

Sorry to hear, @taniu ! Try to get well.

As a matter of fact I have started experimenting with a pub add-on.
Maybe there will be a food menu too. :)

Abandoned

Why are they having ale for breakfast?

Abandoned

Where's the coffee?  What about a small greenhouse for coffee beans and a small coffee grinder and coffee at a table & chairs in a hostel garden?  With crepes or apple cider donuts or oat cookies.  :)

kid1293

First question - I think time is a bit off in Banished.  :D

Second question - Hmmm.. Maybe the coffee is in the kitchen waiting to be served.
I would like a larger menu and skip ale. It is only for testing.
Now I know it works and I can continue with pancakes , sorry, 'crepes'. :)

kid1293

Quote from: Abandoned on October 08, 2017, 07:22:22 AM
Where's the coffee?  What about a small greenhouse for coffee beans and a small coffee grinder and coffee at a table & chairs in a hostel garden?  With crepes or apple cider donuts or oat cookies.  :)

Yes, the coffee was in the kitchen. I will make an coffee add-on for this mod.
:D I don't know what it will look like, but I will think of something.

That means I don't have to have a 'ghosted barrel of ale'. Lol

'Three rings for the elven kings, under the starlight' - Sally Oldfield

Abandoned

taniu

@kid1293 :)Thank you for the encouragement to fight the disease, but it's not that easy, life is beautiful and you have to enjoy every good moment.
I know I'm impatient - but I have a question whether my idea of a small orchard is feasible?, maybe a "farm Orchard"? or "centerOrchard"? like mods - "Forest Center" by RedKetchup? - I know you're busy - I can wait . I admire all the moderators, that you always add something to "Banished" - thank you, although it is so little  :) :D :)

kid1293

@taniu - I think the best is to build a greenhouse for coffeebeans. You can have it in all climates.
When I have the coffeebeans I will continue to think about a 'Breakfast Garden'.