News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Bed and Breakfast V1.21

Started by kid1293, October 05, 2017, 10:36:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ancientmuse

Quote from: kid1293 on October 08, 2017, 07:03:56 AM

As a matter of fact I have started experimenting with a pub add-on.
Maybe there will be a food menu too. :)

I love love love this idea !

Small little "decorative" things (like barrels or crates or picnic tables or tiny food stands or whatever) that you can place in front of various buildings to add a variety of different foods and drinks for bannies to enjoy - street food ! 

Not only does it decorate the front of a building (giving a more realistic feel) but they actually have a useful purpose too.

And with them being a single-tile item, you can place them anywhere all over your map.... even in front of houses, in the middle of markets, on the edge of a canal, or wherever else you want to plunk them down... bannies selling their homemade goodies throughout the town !

One thing I can never get enough of is having lots of different food/drink items and meals that can be made for bannies to purchase (love the market bbq, soup kitchen, butchers, bakeries, dairies, etc). 

A bed and breakfast with a picnic table out front where bannies can enjoy a cup of coffee/tea and a strawberry crepe ?  Yes please !!

*happy dance*

;D

Tom Sawyer

You also can add coffee just as an import product to your mod. Coffee from the colony would be a classic. And people who play a CC map already can grow it. :)

taniu

@ kid1293  :)1. This is good advice - that will not be -  one tree that gives a lot of fruit.
2. I play with mods and you do not have to use CC unless you make coffee as a separate mods
3. I like to play with small mods, if I add CC now - maybe an error on my computer
4.I like coffee and tea, and maybe there is another method of adding these drinks to the game? - unfortunately I'm not moderator - it's your plot
ps. This tree is beautiful - the reality.
Greetings and thank you for such a wonderful project, I liked it " Bed and Breakfast " :) ;) :D

kid1293

Thanks for all kind words and for inspiration.

Just a heads-up, I am expanding Bed and Breakfast with some more buildings.
These new textures were too good to let go. :)

I am trying to make it easy, no hard-to-get things and as I said - nice textures.

mellowtraumatic

Always welcome to see more things from you, kid. You do great work. :D

kid1293

Hi!
Great you like them. I just wanted to say it will take a while.
What is a hostel without breakfast?

kid1293

galensgranny

Thanks!  Another great addition to the game!

kid1293

Thanks @galensgranny - I know you waited for this and I hope
you like my coffee. :)

galensgranny

Yes indeed, Kid, I had been checking every day waiting for this to be released.   The coffee is delicious!  :)

kid1293

taniu

Kid1293 :)Thanks!  Another great addition to the game!Great idea with the addition of breakfast and coffee. I have not tried this mods, but I know it will work without CC? Thank you :D :D :D

kid1293

@taniu - Thanks, and yes, it will work without CC.

taniu

@kid1293  :D :D :DThe mods work great without CC,  the "plaza" has only apples, is already such mods with apples and honey but You are the Lord   - your ideas are fantastic. I am very lucky for that. "Bed and Breakfast V1.1" - can you add another fruit such as plums, cherries, berries, raspberries etc?
Is this version already complete? Will there be anything else to add?
Thank you. Cheers! :) :) :)

kid1293

Sorry @taniu - I will not update in the near future.
I have a feeling that it is complete as it is.
I am moving on to other projects.