News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

New to Game

Started by BryansRose, October 29, 2017, 08:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BryansRose

I just wanted to say I'm so glad to see that people are still actively playing! I discovered the game a few months ago and it's safe to say I'm addicted. I've gotten so much help from old posts, and I'd like to thank all the people who take time to give information and tips. Banished Forever!

kid1293

You're welcome!  :)

It is nice to meet new people. We are all more or less addicted to Banished.  :D

brads3

always glad to welcome new players to the game. they keep it going and bring new ideas.if you need any help just ask.

The Pilgrim

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

mellowtraumatic

Welcome, new person! Be prepared to be consumed by this game.

Oenanthe

Welcome to Banished.  Be warned however, while you might find playing Banished addictive the more mods you add the more addictive it becomes, and there are evil people out there that keep making all these wonderful mods we just have to keep installing.

BryansRose

Thanks for all the welcomes! I have a list of mods I want to try, but I don't know if I'll get beyond the Northland one. There's just so much to do in it. I'm glad to have found a game that I can play for a long time without getting bored. So, people are still making mods? I think when I die it will be in front of my computer screen with Banished on it.  :D