News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Herbalist

Started by twilightbreeze, November 01, 2017, 01:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilightbreeze

Could someone make a small standalone herbalist? Like 2x2 or something?
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

Abandoned

twilightbreeze

OH, thanks for the suggestion hon, but I have that....I was hoping for just a small building.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

Abandoned

oh sorry, I don't think there is one that is just separate and not part of a set.

twilightbreeze

Yeah, that's why I asked for one, lol.

mellowtraumatic

The closest you're going to get at this point is probably Kralyerg's Mini Buildings mod, which is has a nice, tiny herbalist in it, as well as many other useful little buildings. The herbalist looks nice, too. It's like a little hanging rack with herbs on it. Hopefully someone will make you the mod you want but that one could do nicely in the meantime.

http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/30-mini-buildings/

kid1293

twilightbreeze

OMG!! I love you!! I am adopting you, you are MY kid now!!! hehe....

Thank you so much hon!!!  ;D :-*

kid1293

So you also want a house and storage?  :D

twilightbreeze

galensgranny

Twilight surely meant that yes, indeed, a house and storage to match your new little herbalist is wanted.  :)

kid1293

galensgranny

Love it, Kid!  The door is quite nice.  Nice touch to have that plant in the nook, an herb of some sort I am sure.

kid1293

Yes, maybe a herb-fern... :)

I may just use again.

twilightbreeze

Well, then, I guess I am just gonna have to ask for my whole Twilight Village now...seeing as you are into masochism...hehe.

Let's see.....got the herbalist, got the house, storage is coming, need hunter, school, town hall, tailor, blacksmith, fishing, hospital, trader, tavern, church, maybe an apiary......lol....think you can handle that????

:D :D :D :P