News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

DS Terrains And Climates

Started by Discrepancy, January 11, 2018, 11:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turis

It Works fine as long as you place it on top.

@Discrepancy Talk to @kralyerg about getting some help with palm trees and cactus.

Discrepancy

Quote from: Turis on January 16, 2018, 03:50:16 AM
@Discrepancy Talk to @kralyerg about getting some help with palm trees and cactus.

:)
I do already have some palms trees, I also have some other trees and bushes made but they aren't looking good in game.

Hawk

[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

twilightbreeze

Descrepancy, hon, since you have a sand terrain, may I suggest a project to provide grass hut type buildings, and maybe a bamboo/aloe bush type greenery mod for a truly island feel? I do like those palm trees btw. They look fine to me.

(I know about Red's Beach Party, it's nice but it's just a house, and a bit too, um bright for me, and not island-like.)

Hospital can be a bamboo type wall enclosure with hammocks maybe?

There are house mods, yes, but I'm looking for a village.

Just an idea. The boats from your Jetty mod would look great on the shores!!!

Also I may just combine the Mexican buildings mod with the Desert clime too!  :)
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

galensgranny

Twilight breeze, maybe the Xhosa Houses by Angainor88 would be suitable for your purpose for now.  They are round huts with grass roofs.  http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=377

twilightbreeze

Those are nice, but I want a continuous village. I am using the Celtic mod right now, that way I get most of a village.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

tuggistar

Thanks for your cool terrain textures. I especially liked the map Mountain Lakes, but on a Large map for me so the lakes are quite small. You can do make lakes bigger if you can.