News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Natural Diversity

Started by liberty152, March 28, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

you may want to try the nat div 2 by itself ,and see if your computer can handle it.then add other mods with it.

Kristahfer

Question @TheOtherMicheal concerning Natural Diversity. While I have not tried your load order for that mod I have had the excessive spawning of blueberries issue, which really is a detraction in the game. Has your load order eliminated that issue?

Sure hope it has because I really like that mod and I can deal with the slowness it causes.

liberty152

Somehow I got natdiv2 to work. 😊

liberty152

Ok guys. Somehow I get it to work. But I've noticed the stone and ore gatherers are missing? What can I do to get them back?

brads3

liberty152

I put everything in yorder that you have it. sept megamod 1/2/3 i only have one megamod. i cant find the rest

liberty152

Something does interfere with the sticks though?

TheOtherMicheal

@Kristahfer No it didn't stop the excessive spawn but I found that part of the problem is the choice of climate. Every time I had a problem with the blueberries it was when I was using any of the Colonial Charter climates that stop snow (the tropical and temperate climates - I think that's what they are called but they are warm climates, ideal for growning!)

When I used any of the usual European/North American type climates that had the cooler/cold winters, the blueberries never spawned enough to over-run the map like they did before.
I tested this by making another town with a CC warm climate and I soon had high numbers of blueberries growing in the wild. The colder climates slow their spread across the map.

Maybe some script in one of the mods makes blueberries grow faster than other plants and so they get spread around the map before the other plants get a chance to?  I really don't know if that's correct but I do know for certain that the CC warm climates are part of the problem. You can still use all of your mods but if you don't want the blueberries over-running everything, you need to choose any of the cooler climates.